Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

more on my experience of friday the 13th ritual

darklady11666

another thing i wanted to mention was i never give energies i use for destruction back to the gods,(for those are confused or new about giving your energies back to the gods after your ritual) be specific in your affirmations here, you dont want to be sending the negative energies you put out towards the destruction ritual to our beloved Gods do you? So when doing this is best to affirm that only the  energies you have that are not effected by the destruction energies be returned. I am stating this because someone had asked me to mention this.for example affirm:
"I thank Thee Gods of Hell for guiding me tonight.I allow you to take my energies that will not be harmful to you and use them as you see fit.May the destructive energies be sent to only our enemies,and those who seek our destruction."
 im still hypertensive after performing this ritual so I forgot to mention that.  I also wanted to let everyone who is new to this ritual know that this ritual is indeed intense and has great effects. but be strong never give up, no matter how much energy you use, every little bit helps to  fight against our enemies!!!

I hope this info helps. Please share it with our Brothers and Sisters.
~DarkLady11666~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back