Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More information on the alter setup

DEMOLA OGUNJIMI

Hello High Priestess Zildar Raasi, my phone page could not contain all the information I wanted to pass to you.I want you to know that in this part of the world christian and muslim lies is holding this area back, people did not know anything about Satanism, so we need to work much on this area so that they could get to know the propaganda of these neww religion, though I"m still new to Satanisn, but I"m convince enough that Father Satan is the true God that deserve our worship and I"m ready to carry the banner here. Hail Satan Hail Enlil Hail Astarot Hail Azazel Hailall the Gods of the Duats
------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 12:39 AM PST High Priestess Zildar Raasi wrote:

This is going back to that jew-hippie movement again that promoted drug abuse on a scale never before seen in this world. Three of the major founders of the hippie movement were Allen Ginsberg, Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Rubin. All three were kikes. A kike by the name of Allen Cohen also helped to get the hippie movement going and worked to push the use of psychedelics via its news paper, and then not to mention all of the kike "singers" who had a major hand to play in this shit such as the famous jew bob dylan.

And Gentiles are still too blind to see the roots of this trash. Here is an interesting excerpt concerning the kikes of the hippie movement and their role in pushing the use of drugs amongst the Gentile Youth:

"On the countercultural and radical political front, Jewish hippies Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Rubin, with help from Allen Ginsberg, formed the controversial Youth International Party ("Yippies"), and the four main organizers of the 1969 Woodstock Festival concert were all Jewish, as was Max Yasgur, the man on whose farm the legendary concert took place. In addition, master sound mixer and producer Eddie Kramer was Jewish, as is Bob Dylan, born Robert Allen Zimmerman"

Allen Cohen (1940-2004) was an American poet. Born in 1940 in Brooklyn, New York, he attended Brooklyn College and then moved to San Francisco in 1963. There, he founded and edited the San Francisco Oracle underground newspaper, which was published from 1966 to 1968. Cohen died of liver cancer and hepatitis C in 2004.

The Love Pageant Rally took place on October 6, 1966[1] — the day LSD became illegal — in the 'panhandle' of Golden Gate Park, a narrower section that projects into San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury district. The 'Haight' was a neighborhood of run-down turn-of-the-20th-century housing that was the center of San Francisco's counterculture in the 1960s.

The major instigator of the rally was Allen Cohen, one of the creators of the San Francisco Oracle, which first hit the streets in September 1966. The occasion was the banning of LSD, by the California legislature in Sacramento, an enactment which virtually created a neighborhood of outlaws in the Haight, where 'acid' was a staple of community culture. Since the new law was to go into effect on October 6, 1966, Cohen and others related the event to the number of the Beast of Revelation. On a more serious level, busts for drugs were ramping up locally and on the national level, and confrontations between the hippie communes and the local police were getting more intense and led to street protests and rioting, followed by neighborhood curfews. A better form of protest, more suited to hippie culture was needed.

"Without confrontation," said Allen Cohen, "we wanted to create a celebration of innocence. We were not guilty of using illegal substances. We were celebrating transcendental consciousness. The beauty of the universe. The beauty of being."

Thousands showed up for the event, read a "declaration of independence" after which many placed a tab of acid on their tongues and swallowed in unison. Music was provided by the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin, with a flatbed truck for a stage. Ken Kesey was on hand with the Merry Pranksters in the legendary bus.

The Love Pageant Rally drew several thousand people. It was a warm-up for the Human Be-In the following January, which brought the hippie culture to national attention."

ALL OF THESE WERE KIKES FROM START TO FINISH. Their main purpose here was to push drug abuse in order to weaken Gentiles and to kill the natural Gentile Warrior Spirit which comes from our True Creator God Satan and which is the biggest threat to the kikes and their agenda.

Note how these filthy maggots have the audacity to cloak this shit under the guise of "Spirituality". Typical kike lies and double talk. Drug abuse has nothing whatsoever to do with True Spirituality.

It was with the coming of the jewish hippie movement that Spirituality and the Occult became infested with drugs and alcohol and many of the Ancient Allegories were hideously corrupted by said jews, such as the Ancient Egyptian Lotus Flower which represents the Chakras, NOT hallucinogens.

The fact that it was kikes promoting this from start to finish should be a wake up call.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

In no place here is illegal drug used approved for anything.

Having grown up in a town with a certain share of stoners, druggies and drunks. People who did this divinorum just trip hard some almost go crazy and then what? They achieved no spiritual advancement. LSD is another one the jews highly pushed in the 60's and 70's as a way to achieve spiritual advanced states and "enlightenment." Just left a lot of people fried out, dead/ in mental hospitals or strung out and or in prision as some developed serious drug addictions of all kinds. Now the jews are pushing new drugs under the same nonsense claims they did in the past.

Here you are stating you know its not good.... So why are you asking if you already know? Are you looking for us to tell you good things about your bad habits then?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Hi guys, do you think that using Salvia Divinorum (Diviner's Sage) is detrimental to my spiritual advancement?

I tried it 2-3 times before I became a SS, and I believe once or twice in my early years as an SS. Since then nothing. I don't want to use it regularly, I know it's not good.

I read somewhere on the JoS site, that using i.e. Marijuana occasionally as a recreational activity is acceptable. My question is that could Salvia be used as a recreational drug occasionally?

I ask it because it's quite different from weed, it doesn't just make you feel good, it's hallucinogenic.

Thanks for the answers in advance.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!! |--]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back