Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mordor Burns!

Shadowcat

I think there's is more damage done to the enemy than mainstream media is letting on to make pissreal look tough. This is first hand footage of the damage from Irans view. Ira. Claimed that 80 percent of their missiles hit which apparently was being downplayed...heh I don't think so! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFU834CN/

It's funny...after I did RTRs some weeks ago I felt prompted to make an extra affirmation..."Israel is razed to the ground and is burning"...

Claimed that 80 percent of their missiles hit which apparently was being downplayed...heh I don't think so!
I would just like to add that this is only the first of 20 years that Pluto is in Aquarius, we will also soon have further transits destructive to the Jews. Jews are extremely evil and have such bad kharma that it is devastating. This is demonstrated by the fact that Pluto has only been in Aquarius for a year and they are already suffering devastating effects, and heavily thanks to our RTRs. Not to mention all the hate from people both in the comments on the videos, on social media, and in real life.

I think there's is more damage done to the enemy than mainstream media is letting on to make pissreal look tough.
The Jew is the kind of guy who holds his breath by pulling in his belly and puffing out his chest to make himself appear bigger, but in the process he faints from lack of oxygen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back