Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Moon Sign & Munka

magus_igni1

Greetings 
  I want to start freeing the soul meditation it only says I  have to start at the waning part of the full moon  Please could someone guide me as to when exactly to start it eg at a particular hour or if it is to be said in the day time or night time & if it has to be in a particular moon sign  etc.Am sending the link of the page below all it says is the when but I know starting it at the right moon sign is half the battle won please helphttp://web.archive.org/web/201509150633 ... _Soul.html 
ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN............

You dont HAVE TO do anything. Its just that the energies are very beneficial. When you direct energy that energy that you directed gets directed! Its just that if the energies of the planets are beneficial then you can direct more energy and/or the energy gets amplified on its way and/or when it reaches the target its effect gets amplified because of the energies of the soul of the target which are affected by the planets on a large extent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back