Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money working

Mo Tian

I was thinking of doing a working to obtain money

So I was planning on starting on a waxing moon
I would first begin with either alternate nostril breathing and mentally repeating the mantra Artha Sri (8 times) or the Raum meditation (haven't decided yet) as a primer

Then I will put the index on a wallet and pull in energy in my body with an inhale like in power meditation, focusing and breathing it out through my index while also visualising a blue flame on my index.
I'll visualise the flame, inscribe the Fehu rune on the wallet with the index and vibrate the Fehu rune with the exhale

I intend to vibrate the Fehu rune like that 40 times, which also mean inscribing the rune 40 times with the index at the same place on the wallet, breathing out the inhaled energy each time through the finger to fuel the visualised blue flame.

The working will continue like that everyday until the full moon

My questions are:
1- Will it work?
2- Is it even a proper ritual or am I just giving myself unnecessary work?
3- What kind of money will I attract, the kind that'll come once and that's it or will it come a few times before I need to recharge it again?

You should do the money spell every day, and not by “cycles,” as in the case of AoP. There is a strong “demand” for money and this makes it a bit difficult, in addition to other factors.

The time to get a result in your life is different for each person and depends on your spiritual and “mental” situation.

You should do the money spell every day, and not by “cycles,” as in the case of AoP. There is a strong “demand” for money and this makes it a bit difficult, in addition to other factors.

The time to get a result in your life is different for each person and depends on your spiritual and “mental” situation.
Then I'll have to start with a waxing moon and continue everyday until I feel completely satisfied.
That's quite the interesting situation, it will be straining to keep going with all these steps I mentioned and no definite end line ahead but this should be good training, besides I might be able to gauge my spiritual level with it.

I should feel lucky then.

I have another question if you don't mind.
A person who never really cared about money becoming someone who is more naturally inclined to desire money, is this considered spiritual growth if he has been doing yoga, mantra, pranayama and meditation everyday?
Can you say the change occurred because of these practices?

I precise over time the desire for money feels slowly more natural like something in sync with another one.

Maybe a silly question but my mind is still shackled when it comes to believe that some of my progresses are because of the change I made in my life

Oh I'm 100% percent sure I'm gentile
I was around 12 when I first read the bible and strangely I felt disgusted, I felt those words were putrid and I didn't knew why I felt that way. And I remember I begged the Abrahamic god for days out of fear.

I also remember a calling in my soul when I touched the bible, I fell into a trance and a voice told me that one day I'll bent the knee before Lucifer out of my free will and he won't even have to ask me to.

I abandoned the Abrahamic god at 14 because of that voice in my compelling me to burn everything I was taught as soon as possible, as if it was urgent, as if I was a soul on the run, running away from the Abrahamic god before he catches me.
I felt fear and grudge (it was the grudge of the defeated) for no apparent reason and I was too young to understand why but I just followed the advice coming from within and made one last prayer saying I was done with him (silly move but again I was 14, I knew that I knew something without knowing what I knew)

I looked for like minded people with the help of one sentence
"When all is lost, a brother will recognise another by his language"

So I'm sure I'm gentile.
I don't want to offend anyone but I grow up despising both followers of the Abrahamic god and Satanists, I felt Satanists were doing the work of the Abrahamic god by summoning our ancient gods with cursed names

And here I am a Satanist, fate can be really funny sometimes.
Somehow I felt more in tune with spiritual satanism, it awakened something I don't quite understand even now.
The same thing I have been following until now.
I knew that calling in my soul was hiding something important from me but I would have never imagined that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back