Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money working Success

westleyply

Ok, so i started to empower the ability of my aura to attract large sums of money and wealth to me in a positive way, and yesterday i recieved 50 bucks for doing absolutely nothing. I am about to add on with an original money and wealth spell too, so i can incrase my results. This is just a thankyou for posting this on the groups, it is very efficient and afective.

Hail Father Satan!!!!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Money working Success
Sent: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 7:39:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Ok, so i started to empower the ability of my aura to attract large sums of money and wealth to me in a positive way, and yesterday i recieved 50 bucks for doing absolutely nothing. I am about to add on with an original money and wealth spell too, so i can incrase my results. This is just a thankyou for posting this on the groups, it is very efficient and afective.

Hail Father Satan!!!!

[/TD]

This is very encouraging, thank you.  I too can vouch for the money workings, they do work, but one thing is to try your best to forget about the spell or working when you are done.  I've found that money comes unexpectedly.  Thanks for sharing your experience. Hail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Money working Success
  Ok, so i started to empower the ability of my aura to attract large sums of money and wealth to me in a positive way, and yesterday i recieved 50 bucks for doing absolutely nothing. I am about to add on with an original money and wealth spell too, so i can incrase my results. This is just a thankyou for posting this on the groups, it is very efficient and afective.

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Proud of you, our Gods and myself too in the end. Good job. Keep if up until you have so much that you live a beautiful life, so you can continue advancing yourself. Thank you for the testimony. I had extremely much success too myself. Keep on it for 40 days and you will see how awesome it will be and never let your energies drop.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Hi my names Jesse, and I'm having a heard time understanding all of this like I made the commitment and that's as far as I got and now I'm trying to do magic but I need help because I don't know if I'm doing it right or wrong.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Money working Success
Sent: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 7:48:07 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], "westleyply" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Hi my names Jesse, and I'm having a heard time understanding all of this like I made the commitment and that's as far as I got and now I'm trying to do magic but I need help because I don't know if I'm doing it right or wrong.
[/TD]

The next step after doing the Dedication is to begin empowering your soul, and continue studying. Visit the JoyOfSatan.org website, and read through it fully. There you will find so much information.
You should visit the 'Meditations' section also, and start up a Basic Meditation Program. Meditation is the foundation of all magickal workings, as this is how we not only raise the energies used within all types of magick, but also how we strengthen ourselves to better achieve our magickal goals.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "exeneph_mirra666" <exeneph_mirra666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" <westleyply@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back