Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money Spell

pagan-stitches

Hello everyone. Tomorrow is a good day to start money workings in my time zone so I decided to try it out. I will be doing this one:
IMG_4204.jpeg

I will first do Void Meditation, raise energy and then basically do what the page is saying. Wanted to ask you guys if this is all right to do or maybe I am missing a step?
Another question I have is about vibrating the Mantra.
Do I just say those words out loud with ,,intuition” or do I really vibrate them? Like:
SSSSSSS RRRRRR EEEE MMMM
MMMM AAAA
MMMMM AAAAA
LLLL AAAAA KKKK etc..
And after the spell, I stop thinking about it right? I just let the energy do it’s work.

I sent the previous reply by mistake. In any case, there I gave you the link to the audio of the mantra, which must be vibrated. It's not audible in the audio, but you should vibrate the K from the back of your throat, the audio of which you should find among the MP3s of the runes. Apparently, however, members who did not follow this detail still achieved excellent results.
The routine seems adequate.

Lakshmiyei mantra Audio

I sent the previous reply by mistake. In any case, there I gave you the link to the audio of the mantra, which must be vibrated. It's not audible in the audio, but you should vibrate the K from the back of your throat, the audio of which you should find among the MP3s of the runes. Apparently, however, members who did not follow this detail still achieved excellent results.
The routine seems adequate.

Lakshmiyei mantra Audio
Perfect, thank you 🤩

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back