Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money Spell Mantra Question

Soldier 666

I have a question regarding the money spell mantra.

Which money spell is the right one?

On the JoS, I see this mantra:

AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA

AH-UU-MM SH-REE-M MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAY-EE SVAH-AH

And, on the money spell pdf I see this shorter version of the money mantra:

SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
Pronounced:
SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE -YAYEEE SWAH-HAH

Also, isn't Svah-hah for spiritual purposes? Thought NAMA was suppose to be on the end for material purposes?

I think the one on Jos is more powerful as it contains the Aum.

Obviously the one with Aum is the most powerful one. The other one works and can be used but adding Aum makes It more powerful.

The only difference is adding aum which makes it stronger. It's not like they are really much different at all. The Svaha is the right way because this is supposed to be a spiritual change. To program your whole soul to constantly attract money to you is a lot different than a material work to just gain something once. Many of the reasons people don't have enough money is because of curses on their soul, so a working directly on the soul is the best way to fix it. It's much more permanent this way so that you always have enough money, not just getting some once then running out.

Hi OAL,
You brought a valid perspective to using SVAHA vs NAMAH.
For the Lakshmi mantra, I use NAMAH as the planetary squares explicitly state NAMAH is for material goals. This might apply to any other Sanskrit mantra working where a physical result is sought after.

My reasoning:

NAMAH's nature is stabilizing, meaning it condenses and consolidates energy for material manifestation.

SVAHA's nature is fiery and therefore more subtle, meaning it directly and easily affects the spirit and other finer bodies of energy. i.e the mental and astral plane..My thoughts are that SVAHA's energies are just to fine to make any physical manifestation effective.

There is an interesting thread that brought up this topic:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3288&hilit=svaha+sublimate

Let me know what you think.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The only difference is adding aum which makes it stronger. It's not like they are really much different at all. The Svaha is the right way because this is supposed to be a spiritual change. To program your whole soul to constantly attract money to you is a lot different than a material work to just gain something once. Many of the reasons people don't have enough money is because of curses on their soul, so a working directly on the soul is the best way to fix it. It's much more permanent this way so that you always have enough money, not just getting some once then running out.

Syt said:
Let me know what you think.
I think you should do whatever you feel is best for you and trust your own intuition much more than anything I say. But I still think I would rather use Svaha.

You did give me an idea about using the structure of a planet square with the money spell mantra. Like a venus or sun square but you keep vibrating "AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA" instead of the planet mantra. But I don't know if this would be any better than just using the planet squares correctly. It might not be as good. Or could maybe be better. Think about that and see what you think of. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back