Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money Meditaion

parthdivecha08

It is written on the Joy Of Satan website to meditate in color green to attract wealth, meditate in green color, but i don't understand do i really need to turn the green light in my room on to do the meditation ? or just imagine the color green while meditating ? maybe too dumb but please help me..I don't understand it. while i meditate all i see is dark because my eyes are closed, now how do i see the color green with my closed eyes ? Please sorry for such an idiotic post, but i really need help

Well, I'm also new on meditation, but they mean the visualization of the color, not looking at green stuff.
Meditation is done by visualization, so the point is using your mind to visualize this green color/light.
I don't know if you will have any effect putting something like a green lamp on your room though.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

It is written on the Joy Of Satan website to meditate in color green to attract wealth, meditate in green color, but i don't understand do i really need to turn the green light in my room on to do the meditation ? or just imagine the color green while meditating ? maybe too dumb but please help me..I don't understand it. while i meditate all i see is dark because my eyes are closed, now how do i see the color green with my closed eyes ? Please sorry for such an idiotic post, but i really need help

No need for an excess l[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Haha, not "too dumb", if you have no experience with meditations, it's normal to be confused about things. :)
You don't have to turn the green light in your room on; just visualize the color, see it in your mind with your eyes closed. As you progress with meditations, you'll see that you'll be able to literally "see" the color in your mind. For now, you have to think/fantasize of the color, but at some point onwards, it will be much easier and natural, to just "see" the color in your mind; not physically.
Απο: "parthdivecha08@..." <parthdivecha08@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 2:31 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 9 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Money Meditaion

Haha legend!

Just visualise it like the others said:p

Cool question! hehe;)

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Haha, not "too dumb", if you have no experience with meditations, it's normal to be confused about things. :)
You don't have to turn the green light in your room on; just visualize the color, see it in your mind with your eyes closed. As you progress with meditations, you'll see that you'll be able to literally "see" the color in your mind. For now, you have to think/fantasize of the color, but at some point onwards, it will be much easier and natural, to just "see" the color in your mind; not physically.
Απο: "parthdivecha08@..." <parthdivecha08@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 2:31 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 9 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Money Meditaion

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back