Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Money for jos

jd

If I win the lottery I promised myself I would donate 100,000 to j.o.s and to one random brother or sister in need of financial help to better their spirit!!! Wish me luck

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone

I was thinking once of it too, i would donate to JoS without having second-thought. :) I do not know how much this idea is smart, using our powers and workings like mind-reading, spirit's intuition, etc. to win lottery and such. Then use that money for actually good purpose, not waste it on meaningless material stuff.

------------------------------
On Tue, May 7, 2013 11:51 AM PDT Jd wrote:

If I win the lottery I promised myself I would donate 100,000 to j.o.s and to one random brother or sister in need of financial help to better their spirit!!! Wish me luck

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone

U will never walk alone Good luck bro .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Jd <jayvon.smith@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 14:51:07 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Money for jos

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone

<td val[/IMG]How do you plan on winning the lottery? Do you expect Satan to win it for you? Spiritual Satanism doesn't work like that. You will have to empower your soul and work for it. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... les/MONEY/
--- On Tue, 5/7/13, Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Money for jos
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 6:51 PM

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

I've read people manipulating things to attempt to win lotteries, the consensus was that there are other great ways to do it because in lotteries there are billions of people trying to change the outcomes.

Anyways, Good luck!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone

No I'm just using pure luck :p 
Nothing fancy 
Hail satan 
Sent from my iPhone
On May 7, 2013, at 5:50 PM, Jon <gr33ntree999@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]How do you plan on winning the lottery? Do you expect Satan to win it for you? Spiritual Satanism doesn't work like that. You will have to empower your soul and work for it. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... les/MONEY/

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Don't waste your money on luck. Work on empowering your soul. Do the money meditations and know that the meditations are working without a doubt. After you do the money meditations don't think about it at all. One time I did a meditation to acquire a winning lottery ticket. The next day I found a winning $5 lottery ticket on the ground already scratched off. This was a one time meditation. Trust in yourself. Empower your soul.

--- On Wed, 5/8/13, Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Money for jos
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 12:46 AM

Nothing fancy 
Hail satan 
Sent from my iPhone
On [/IMG]gr33ntree999@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]How do you plan on winning the lottery? Do you expect Satan to win it for you? Spiritual Satanism doesn't work like that. You will have to empower your soul and work for it. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... les/MONEY/

--- On Tue, 5/7/13, Jd jayvon.smith@...[/I] wrote:
Fro[/IMG]jayvon.smith@...
To: <a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]
[/TD]

If your spirit is strong, then just listen to yourself, to your inner voice. It does not matter what kind of lottery you are playing, just do as you think you should. I have 'guessed'\knew many things just by listening to my inner voice.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 2:46 AM

Nothing fancy 
Hail satan 
Sent from my iPhone

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

Well. My intentions are true. Just can't wait till my reality I visualize comes true. I will have the most beautiful home/ulter for my beloved father satan to visit me.
Hail satan
Sent from my iPhone
On May 8, 2013, at 7:57 AM, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:
  If your spirit is strong, then just listen to yourself, to your inner voice. It does not matter what kind of lottery you are playing, just do as you think you should. I have 'guessed'\knew many things just by listening to my inner voice.
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 2:46 AM

Nothing fancy 
Hail satan 
Sent from my iPhone

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone
[/TD]

having a strong aura, soul
and solar 666
helps
with meditation and magic
is possible
for some might take a while but
anything u want to achieve
persistent on meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone

Just curious, Dino.What in your opinion, is "meaningless material stuff"?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:51:29 PM

I was thinking once of it too, i would donate to JoS without having second-thought. :) I do not know how much this idea is smart, using our powers and workings like mind-reading, spirit's intuition, etc. to win lottery and such. Then use that money for actually good purpose, not waste it on meaningless material stuff.

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone

The material world is just as important as the spiritual in Satanism. Through various corruptions to teachings over time it has been taught people should not want or focus on material comeforts, wants and wealth. This is rubbish, wanting material things is natural. There is nothing wrong with wanting luxuries, comefort and wealth. The kikes have all these things, stolen from Us while spreading bogus teachings we should not want them and instesd focus only on 'spiritual' enlightnement (their version of it live for your death)

I have watched as the quality of products offered for sale to the Gentiles has sank lower and lower, teaching to accept crap for our money. With failing economic conditions Gentiles are accepting lesser quality for their money and cannot afford the luxuries they deserve. Work harder for less, don't complain just be a good xian and god will reward you in heaven.

This is but another scam to keep riches and luxuries for the kikes while they laugh at the Gentiles giving up such things for the sake of these fake teachings.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Just curious, Dino.
What in your opinion, is "meaningless material stuff"?

Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:51:29 PM

To my true father satan
I love you

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back