Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mohammed was full blood jew and his wives and close associates were

Edward Teach

Mohammed was full blood jew and his wives and close associates were jewish – White Death of Islam
<td [/IMG] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
As well as Jesus is a full-blooded jew personage of the jewish Gospel myth. Mohammed / Muhammed is a full-blooded jew personage of the book jews wrote for Arabs, quran.

On the r[/IMG]c[/IMG]2)   A [/IMG]2) Ar., <[/IMG]al-f[/IMG]the [/IMG]th day of birth. This again clearly shows where this ugly psychopathy came to Arabian world from.   Leviticus 12:3 "And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised."   Wikipedia [start of the quote] According to the Hebrew Bible, it was "a reproach" for an Israelite to be uncircumcised (Joshua 5:9.) The term arelim ("uncircumcised" [plural]) is used opprobriously, denoting the Philistines and other non-Israelites (I Samuel 14:6, 31:4; II Samuel 1:20) and used in conjunction with tameh (unpure) for heathen (Isaiah 52:1). The word arel ("uncircumcised" [singular]) is also employed for "impermeable" (Leviticus 26:41, "their uncircumcised hearts"; compare Jeremiah 9:25; Ezekiel 44:7,9).   However, the Israelites born in the wilderness after the Exodus from Egypt were not circumcised. Joshua 5:2-9, explains, "all the people that came out" of Egypt were circumcised, but those "born in the wilderness" were not. Therefore, Joshua, before the celebration of the Passover, had them circumcised at Gilgal specifically before they entered Canaan. Abraham, too, was circumcised when he moved into Canaan [which they stole from Gentiles/Pagans]. [end of the quote] – Wikipedia, jewish circumcision.   What this means is what jew Maimonides explained: the circumcision is a sign of “supremacy” and needed solely in the state of Gentiles / unclear / cattle for jews to differentiate their own. It is not needed in the wilderness or among their own. This also explains why this tradition exists among jews only: because jews only led completely and solely parasitic existence among other people instead of settling with their own. Parasite needs a host but it also needs smth to differentiate itself of a host. This smth is actually what all their Judaism is all about. This also clearly proves jews are a race not a religion.   So all mudslime “khitan”, “khatna” or whatever cuckolded term they have for this cuckolding oneself practice, is jewish tradition al-fitna. Which jew Muhammad adhered completely as a racial jew living in a jew-infected Pagan region.   Not only muhammed was born with sexual disability, he also cared all typical jewish mental diseases: paranoid schizophrenia, kleptomania, different phobias, narcissistic personality disorder.   "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind.” [Bukhari: B2-N14] “O People who Believe! Do not consider your fathers and your brothers as your friends if they prefer disbelief over faith; and whoever among you befriends them – then it is he who is the unjust” [Q9: 23]   Actually Muhammad himself admitted he suffered mental disease:   “He went to Khadija and said, ‘I think that I have gone mad.’” [Tabari 6:70]   Now before I proceed about his jewish wives, I wish to note how this worst woman-hater in the world, mass rapist, mass murderer and excessive wife-beater… was actually a domestic parasite who married his first wife for financial and social security. She was his employer and a wealthy businesswoman hence why only he married her. He made sure she is ok with taking all responsibility over sustaining the family on herself, and after he accepted her offer he fired from job and started his parasitic guruist lifestyle on her basement. According quran it was Khadija who funded and backed all his “Islamic project”. She was the one who *made* him what he became; and after her death her inheritance was the one he based all his further “achievements” on.   For more details, see the article: islam IS feminism

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back