Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mission from Satan?

chayce.martin

I have recently had the thought/premonition that Satan wants me to infiltrate the Mormon (Church of Latter Day Saints) church and take it out from the inside. Always double checking myself and ensuring that I am not insane or creating scenarios in my head, i wanted to try and get some other opinions from the rest of my Satanic brothers and sisters.

I've asked my pendulum and had a close friend ask their pendulum if this is truly my mission assigned to me by Satan with a yes from both him and myself. I know I'm bias and not perfect so thats why I'm here. Its a huge commitment and it could involve a family and children being born into the lie I am creating.

I guess I'm really asking in hopes that a high priest/priestess would be willing to take the time to confirm this, but I am also aware as to how busy they all are and how trivial my question must be since it seems I already have my answer.

I just dont want to fuck up my future childrens' lives and completely and totally betray my friends and wife when the time would come to act should this all be some insane mission I've made up in my head. I like to believe I'm prepared to do this in the name of Satan, but simply require any sort of confirmation from my brothers amd sisters. Priest/priestess, or not

I sincerely thank everyone that took the time to read this
May you all accomplish your goals without fail
Ave Satanas!

I don't think this is from Father Satan Because he tells us not to reveal our Satanic beliefs Because it will be a danger to us and our families, Father Satan would not let you do something to endanger yourself or your family I would say this thought is from the enemy entities who is playing with your mind, do not listen to them and do cleaning Aura and protection meditations

Sent on the go with Vodafone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mission from Satan?
To: [email protected]
CC:

I have recently had the thought/premonition that Satan wants me to infiltrate the Mormon (Church of Latter Day Saints) church and take it out from the inside. Always double checking myself and ensuring that I am not insane or creating scenarios in my head, i wanted to try and get some other opinions from the rest of my Satanic brothers and sisters.

I've asked my pendulum and had a close friend ask their pendulum if this is truly my mission assigned to me by Satan with a yes from both him and myself. I know I'm bias and not perfect so thats why I'm here. Its a huge commitment and it could involve a family and children being born into the lie I am creating.

I guess I'm really asking in hopes that a high priest/priestess would be willing to take the time to confirm this, but I am also aware as to how busy they all are and how trivial my question must be since it seems I already have my answer.

I just dont want to fuck up my future childrens' lives and completely and totally betray my friends and wife when the time would come to act should this all be some insane mission I've made up in my head. I like to believe I'm prepared to do this in the name of Satan, but simply require any sort of confirmation from my brothers amd sisters. Priest/priestess, or not

Ave Satanas!

First of all, coming from a personal experience; Pendulums won't give you an accurate answer, unless you're talking to a demon with it. Otherwise, any entity can move it and basically gives you the wrong answer.

Which might be the very case for you, as Satan would NEVER send you on a "suicide mission", which is exactly how it sounds to me..

Dude, if Satan wants that church to burn, he would make it burn without putting his children in danger. Good thing you thought about it before doing it.

Hail Satan!!!!

How would you even "take them down from the inside" ? Do you realize how much planning into every detail this kind of job would require ? You are more likely to get hurt then to take down anybody.

Not to mention inside connections. You will need them unless you intend to become a powerless base member of that cult. And loose in the process any ability to perform regular meditations or rituals (because you intend to live in their close community right ?).

Maybe in a few decades with much luck and work you can become one of their ringleaders. But you don't come from one of their families so will they ever trust you completely ? And then what anyway ? During these 20 years of living with mormons you could instead have done several RTR per day every day. Let's say 2 RTR per day and use the number 365.25 days per year which is somewhat accurate (although not entirely). That gives us 20x365.25x2 = 14610 RTR's missed from joining up the mormons !

The mormons are extremely, extremely organized christian nutcases that have an inner construction akin to that of the military. They are also closed and gated communities and worse. You are compromising your safety by caring about them.

Also, there are devout individuals who follow your prints and potentially harm you real bad. This can include online, or anywhere else.

If you are not from a mormon family they will also kick you out. They have military style organization and zero reluctance to commit crimes, as their sect is also quite different than 'traditional' christianity which may kill people in the backdoor. Mormons have no qualms about doing this in the front door, at least in the higher levels.

If you want particular benefits which may come with cultistic behavior (They have women benefits and so forth), you can join any other union, or similar setup, without having to swim into dangerous excrement and ascend in the union, or put your powers in your profession or something else.

I believe for some reason you subconsciously want to join the Mormons (probably because you find something attractive about the deal) and you try to claim Satan would give you such a mission. Ask the Gods and they may give you a better one, which would also make applicable logical sense.

Your time would be better invested doing RTR's. Why would even want to be around those disgusting energies?

Do some RTR's
Get Satan's Sigil
Ask Satan if He's available for a question.
If He says yes, ask Him if that is indeed what is needed to be done from you.

Premonitions are farts unless interpreted correctly and accurately.

Get the Truth from the Truth before making such a big decision.

No, Satan doesn’t want us to infiltrate Mormon or Christian churches and make them Satanic, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have a purpose here. For now, Satan and the gods wants us to do the reverse Torah Rituals, and help to wake people up but in a safe, legal and concealed manner obviously because it’s not a good idea to expose yourself as a Satanist in this current time. He also wants us to develop ourselves, as we develop ourselves we can attain certain abilities and powers that would be useful to Satan and then we can ask him what we can do for him to help on a bigger scale in the war and if you’re opened he will guide you to what you should do.

Sent from my iPhone

And these mormons ( like many christians ) are so into 'fixing' others problems, because their own lives are so messed up and they refuse to fix this.  So they go after others.Jordan Maxwell  " GENESIS TRANSLATED "  ( youtube )  This show is relevant to the topic and a great show to recommend to the mormon cults, and christians

Also  'God Rules.net '   online bible dictionary.  In Genesis 1 through 6 'God' is translated 'Gods' ( plural ). More than one.   This debunks the christian creation story.

The only way you can take them down yourself, is through (RTRs Everyday) 

Hail Oannes Hail Beelzebub
On Sep 15, 2017 12:25 AM, "chayce.martin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ave Satanas!

Do the Curse jesus ritual Every single day without no day off, then you yourself will see the Enemy fall to his DOOM 
HAIL ASTARTEHAIL FORNEUS 
On Sep 15, 2017 12:25 AM, "chayce.martin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ave Satanas!

Thankyou brothers and sisters, i needed a dose of logic from you all. 3 years surrounded by this is getting to me and it is definitely the social aspect of the chruch that i long for. Perhaps I've just lost some of my diligence in the process of integrating to life up here.

Also, i am aware of the planning that is necessary for something like this to work, hence another reason i asked. I am willing to put that time in, but i think i may have created this on my own in an attempt to justify

another sincere thank you

"The" bible "it"self debunks "it"self -
Let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.
Which, single, language is that? Sanskrit, of course! Who is this "we" "god"? The jew, of course! (Well, actually, xianity is a polytheistic anti-religion. The "holy trinity" is 3; 1+1+1=3; then there is "the Devil", the anti-"god", which makes 4.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back