Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

MISSION COMPLETE

Jewel Mathis

well i waited until this a.m. so the kids would be gone and i could be nude.. I did it right at 9:04 am. It was wonderful. Of course I burnt my finger on a glass dish I was burning sage in.. ouch.. and I barley got any blood but.... I DID IT!!!! I wrote the petition in Doves Blood Ink and signed in DBI as well and then took my barley bloody thumb and stamped the page.. I did it all on Parchment with 1 blk candle burning and 2 Blue ones.... and of course my ultra sensitive fire alarm kept goin off as it was burning.. lol... But it was wonderful NONE THE LESS. I feel so complete.    The funny thing is I dont even care if I win the lottery .. my whole reason for coming to this side in the first place... or so I thought... money means nada.. SATANS LOVE and guidance is my joy!!! HAIL SATAN

To: jewelmathis@...
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: Tonights the Night

Hi

Yes you're right Father Satan is so great, I love him too words can't even express the way I feel about him

Hail SATAN
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the family Jewel! It is a wonderful feeling to unite with Father Satan,and the other Gods.I will never forget mine.Glad you are home. :)
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Fri, 9/23/11, Jewel Mathis <jewelmathis@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] MISSION COMPLETE
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011, 1:14 PM

well i waited until this a.m. so the kids would be gone and i could be nude.. I did it right at 9:04 am. It was wonderful. Of course I burnt my finger on a glass dish I was burning sage in.. ouch.. and I barley got any blood but.... I DID IT!!!! I wrote the petition in Doves Blood Ink and signed in DBI as well and then took my barley bloody thumb and stamped the page.. I did it all on Parchment with 1 blk candle burning and 2 Blue ones.... and of course my ultra sensitive fire alarm kept goin off as it was burning.. lol... But it was wonderful NONE THE LESS. I feel so complete.    The funny thing is I dont even care if I win the lottery .. my whole reason for coming to this side in the first place... or so I thought... money means nada.. SATANS LOVE and guidance is my joy!!! HAIL SATAN

To: jewelmathis@...
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: Tonights the Night

Hi

Yes you're right Father Satan is so great, I love him too words can't even express the way I feel about him

Hail SATAN
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back