Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Missing

yumais

Hello again after some time i have been inactive im happy to be here again, is ok if i only make aura of protection and aura clean everyday for 40 days without doing others rituals? only this two, time pass and i do my aura clean and aura of protection everyday, and in the last time i start seeing that i feel bad, i been in a sad mood, with no joy, feeling bad you know, is this a sign of progress? If i make only 2 meditations this help me progress but very slower? or i have to do everything to advance more, is ok to ask father Satan in prayer to help you understand and how to do meditations better? How bad is if you don't read anything from JoS and do only 2 mediations(and been inactive for 1 month), father will be upset on me for this? Is this normal for begging of 40 days? Sorry for a lot of question in one topic but i don't want to make different topic for every question i had. Im feeling happy to be here again, thank you! Hail Satan!

yumais said:
Hello again after some time i have been inactive im happy to be here again, is ok if i only make aura of protection and aura clean everyday for 40 days without doing others rituals? only this two, time pass and i do my aura clean and aura of protection everyday, and in the last time i start seeing that i feel bad, i been in a sad mood, with no joy, feeling bad you know, is this a sign of progress? If i make only 2 meditations this help me progress but very slower? or i have to do everything to advance more, is ok to ask father Satan in prayer to help you understand and how to do meditations better? How bad is if you don't read anything from JoS and do only 2 mediations(and been inactive for 1 month), father will be upset on me for this? Is this normal for begging of 40 days? Sorry for a lot of question in one topic but i don't want to make different topic for every question i had. Im feeling happy to be here again, thank you! Hail Satan!

Just be patient and keep trying every day, only pushing a little bit, not to your breaking point. Don't be hard on yourself if you are feeling bad or sick or anything.

Of course the more you meditate, the more you progress, so this should be the goal, however there are practical limits to what you can do each day. So just keep in mind ways to improve, but don't think you have to suddenly scale to 16 hours of meditation per day.

Try to dwell on your obstacles. If you are feeling bad, perhaps focus more on physical health and do yoga routines, for example. If you have motivation issues, focus on increasing willpower, as described here.

Of course you can ask Satan for guidance. Ask him what you should prioritize on fixing, like what is your primary obstacle to your advancement.

yumais said:
Don't do only those 2 for 40 days, you have to advance! I think that the reason behind you feeling bad and depressed is enemy attacking you, because you didn't want to protect yourself and advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back