Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

milliary

It's a bad thing to do. Use your mind

Στις 1:34 π.μ. Κυριακή, 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2016, ο/η "saffiresaffre@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Im considering joining the USA military, just wondering if I should or is it a bad thing to do

Right now, my personal opinion is to stay out of the US military.Right now, our great nation is under the control of jews,  people who don't care for you or I, or any other Gentile.I have great respect for all members of the US military, but right now you are of more benefit and help more people by participating in RTR's and empowering yourself.You will have no time to do either in the military. That being said, once we take back control in our nation, I would totally recommend joining our military.Hope this helps :)HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 9, 2016, at 13:46, "saffiresaffre@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Im considering joining the USA military, just wondering if I should or is it a bad thing to do

You can be a good goy and die for joos thus earning them more shekels and power. Or you can use the reason, and think about why joining the military of any country of this joosih controlled world is a waste of time and potentially life you've been given.
The choice is yours.
-Larissa
Hail SATAN! Hail Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Hail to the Glorious Orion Empire! Heil Hitler!

It depends on what you want to get out of joining the military. Joining the army may give you many unique experiences and increase your athletic, disciplinary and responsibility skills required in this line of work but surely you can gain these skills in your civilian life as well.
You will barely get any time to progress in your meditations & do the RTRs, they are very strict and enforce a tight schedule to build up your psyche so you can adapt well in the field of work and could be overwhelming for some. US army soldiers are basically end up being pawns for those Zionist kikes agendas in Israel so keep that in mind.
But if you really want to join then go ahead, or join the reserves. This is one of many great ways of making openings for political backgrounds/status if your aiming for that sort of thing later on. 

On Monday, December 19, 2016 7:31 PM, "shekel.stein@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Doing a mars square will extremely help in destroying the enemy:
Mars 325  

The shorter version of the mantras can also be used ( They are on the very last page):http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... quares.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back