Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mien Shiang: Facial Features Reveal Your Elements?

Draco Majinn

Hello I have come across Mien Shiang websites and it has got me intrigued.
Mien Shiang is basically the idea that your facial features, shape and size of eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, forehead, skin tone, etc all somehow show what kind of elements you are dominant in or lacking in and show your personality traits.

Is this true? And if so can this explain more about the behavior of different races, in particular the kikes?

I do have my doubts about it, I have a somewhat flat kind of face, snub nose and full lips BUT a lot of people here in the British isles look like that, especially those of us more Celtic blooded and no way does everyone with these features act alike.

Please can someone with more knowledge say more. Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Sounds very interesting Draco. I would love to learn more about this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hello I have come across Mien Shiang websites and it has got me intrigued.
Mien Shiang is basically the idea that your facial features, shape and size of eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, forehead, skin tone, etc all somehow show what kind of elements you are dominant in or lacking in and show your personality traits.

Is this true? And if so can this explain more about the behavior of different races, in particular the kikes?

I do have my doubts about it, I have a somewhat flat kind of face, snub nose and full lips BUT a lot of people here in the British isles look like that, especially those of us more Celtic blooded and no way does everyone with these features act alike.

Please can someone with more knowledge say more. Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back