Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Midheaven

starguy29

Hello. I recently just joined this group because I started learning astrology. I just have a small question that I would like to get clarified. Is your Midheaven your common zodiac sign because you almost always display this in public? Or is your Ascendent your zodiac sign because it's your first house?

Thanks, I have just completed the lessons from the Azazel's astrology link concerning the basics of the birth wheel and the symbols. Now all I need to do learn about transits and how I can do my own daily horoscope!(Gosh I love learning)
Hail Satan!

The midheaven is the cusp of the 10th house, so that means the sun rules your 10th house. You should look at the house/sign your sun is in as well as aspects affecting your sun to determine the influence on your 10th house. The 10th house rules your career/social standing, so factors influencing the sun in your chart will impact those areas of your life.

Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back