Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Michael Ford, any thoughts?

Syd

Twice now I've posted and had none make it to the board. Only one out of three have been circulated. One, being a response to a response. The other, being a query into Michael ford, and his theroy. I do not give credit to him as of yet, however i'd like to get the input of others.

Liber HVHI, being one of the most "prominent" (read: blasphemous) book of Ford utilises the qlipphotoc Tree of Death. In other words - Ford is a solo practitioner of an archetypal "Luciferian" witchcraft. He treats Gods as archetypes and considers our dear Mother Lilith as EVIL.

I'd stay away from him - his practices will do you no good.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

Twice now I've posted and had none make it to the board. Only one out of three have been circulated. One, being a response to a response. The other, being a query into Michael ford, and his theroy. I do not give credit to him as of yet, however i'd like to get the input of others.

Michael W. Ford is a former member of ONA, he left because he didn't agree with their "nazi views". Its obvious he's a kike-sympathizer. I've read the stuff from ONA and it's far better than Ford's, they have no hebrew bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Liber HVHI, being one of the most "prominent" (read: blasphemous) book of Ford utilises the qlipphotoc Tree of Death. In other words - Ford is a solo practitioner of an archetypal "Luciferian" witchcraft. He treats Gods as archetypes and considers our dear Mother Lilith as EVIL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@ wrote:

Greetings,
Take it from someone who bought most of his books,and studied him extensively when I first got into Satanism.He has a lot of corrupted info in his books,and is not a Spiritual Satanist.Don't get me wrong,I did learn a lot from studying his books,but you can learn a lot from studying Crowley too,but then you have to ask yourself.Can I trust this material to be accurate, or just some mans opinion.There are many occult writers out there,but how many of then teach what our Father Satan teaches.I have found the longer you study true Satanic writings,the more discerning you become,and the less you will except the bullshit occult writings out there. Your own decision of course,but I myself are tired of fairy tales,I want the truth,and I believe that I have finally found it.You can't go wrong with HP Maxine and the rest of our wonder High Priests and High Priestesses at Joy of Satan.I know,I own a very extensive library of occult bullshit.When you find the truth,it just speaks to you in the very depths of your heart.
Hail Satan!
Brian.  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 12:35:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Michael Ford, any thoughts?

I agree!!!!!!!!!Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 3:03:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Michael Ford, any thoughts?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

Look you have a website that has all the basic knowledge you need and then some. There is enough information on this to help you with what ever you need and if not, then thats why we have this group. Dont get me wrong you have the right to read and use what ever outside source you have. I just dont get it when people come on here asking about other books and writings(which by the way michael w ford is a load of shit) when there is plenty of writing and links on the JOS.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia! Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Thu, November 11, 2010 10:35:39 PM

Well just because you dont agree with nazi views dont necessarily make you a kike sympathizer, dont make that assumption. Not all nazi views are primarily satanic. For instance, the way the Jos view nazism has a direct link to true spiritual satanism. Then in which case if someone disagreed then it would be viewed as a kike sympathizer.   But you have other nai groups who seem to be a little wisshy wasshy and plagued with xian bull shit. Kind of like that group that always sends invitations to members of our group. Thanks to HP Maxine, we know that this group is working with the enemy or is the enemy.   Then you have other nazi groups who dont focus to much on spirituality. They tend to focus more on racial hate crimes. A lot of memebers here wouldnt even be allowed in some of the other foroums just based on your skin color. And if your black you better not had admit to it.   The JOS by far has been the best representation of true spiritual satanism and its ties to nazism. If you have black skin, white skin, or brown skin, dont matter as long as you are true to Father Satan ans respect the views of the JOS. I actually HP Maxine for her courage to even make something like this mainstream. I could only imagine all the attacks and death threats you must have endured to ensure Father Satans will be done.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia! Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 1:09:40 AM

Michael W. Ford is a former member of ONA, he left because he didn't agree with their "nazi views". Its obvious he's a kike-sympathizer. I've read the stuff from ONA and it's far better than Ford's, they have no hebrew bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@ wrote:

Just an all around douchebag. I think other people didn't reply, because nobody cares about him, he's just another brainwashed slob.

also his books r blasphnoues to satan n demons n his storys of samuel frm the bible bein satan son is crazy lilith being a vampire is like where he get dat frm
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010 3:55:16 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

michael w ford books r interestin read when not tryin to shypher what the hell he is tryin to say he does need a editor badly luciferian witchcraft is not that different from the church of satan the only difference between them is that the church of satan does not believe n anything spiritual while the luciferian does not believe n angels n demons but they do belive n the astral world michael fords brand of magick is that angels and demons r different areas of the brain that hasnt beed tapped into yet the other part of michael fords witchcraft is predatory spirituality which consits of u become a psychic vampire threw astral projection if u ever saw nightmare on elm st then u prrty much wud doin the same exact thing as freddy cougar They believe that when u die in order to keep ur soul from fading away u must get energy from the living by becoming a fukin poltergeist lmfao so all in all michael ford books are a ok read if u are a laveyan or sum wiccan who gets tired of the flufffy charmed spells but if u truly want to advance to godhood stick with the joy of satan meditations
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010 3:55:16 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello Kikesmasher its good to finally meet you.

What does the "ONA" stand for? More information please. It helps for others, like myself, to know where to look. : )

I do enjoy your posts. They are very informative.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

You're welcome, Monie. ONA is the Order of Nine Angles, a Traditional Satanism organization. Here is their website with their texts and more info:

http://nineangles.wordpress.com/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

What does the "ONA" stand for? More information please. It helps for others, like myself, to know where to look. : )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Order of Nine Angles

http://www.nineangles.info/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

ONA stands for "Order of the Nine Angles"

Granny

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 9:17 PM, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

The ONA was good for it's acknowledgements that Satanism is the path to the God being. And Temple 88 but beyond that it's reverse xainity and even now it's got pro islamic attitudes.

Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 4:38:53 AM

You're welcome, Monie. ONA is the Order of Nine Angles, a Traditional Satanism organization. Here is their website with their texts and more info:

<td val[/IMG]The ONA is the order of nine angels. They're esoteric book is called NAOS. Interesting read. But still, they do not respect the gods that they summon, command them and offer nothing in return; as if their slaves.

--- On Sun, 11/14/10, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 3:17 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@ wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    <a rel="nofollow" >[email protected]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Greetings Don,
Plus from what I was able to understand about their principals,they are too intense for me,and I consider myself a pretty intense person.But this stuff about we are better than them,and if they are not like us bullshit,was too much for me.Now I agree that the enemy must die for us to be free.But in my opinion,and granted I might be reading it wrong,but I see it as a little out of balance with our beliefs as Spiritual Satanist.Not something I could be involved with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 10:56:16 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Michael Ford, any thoughts?

The ONA was good for it's acknowledgements that Satanism is the path to the God being. And Temple 88 but beyond that it's reverse xainity and even now it's got pro islamic attitudes.

ONA as for me is also a little bit TOO extreme.

I don't mind killing - as long as it has some PURPOSE other than mere fun.

Their philosophy is anarchistic and amoral. Taking into consideration their "do or die", "if you make a mistake, die" mentality, they couldn't have families, they would have to be some outcasts. Sure, I'm aggressive as well, but this is TOO extreme for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings Don,
Plus from what I was able to understand about their principals,they are too
intense for me,and I consider myself a pretty intense person.But this stuff
about we are better than them,and if they are not like us bullshit,was too much
for me.Now I agree that the enemy must die for us to be free.But in my
opinion,and granted I might be reading it wrong,but I see it as a little out of
balance with our beliefs as Spiritual Satanist.Not something I could be involved
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

The ONA was good for it's acknowledgements that Satanism is the path to the God
being. And Temple 88 but beyond that it's reverse xainity and even now it's got
pro islamic attitudes.

You're welcome, Monie. ONA is the Order of Nine Angles, a Traditional Satanism
organization. Here is their website with their texts and more info:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

What does the "ONA" stand for? More information please. It helps for others,
like myself, to know where to look. : )

Michael W. Ford is a former member of ONA, he left because he didn't agree
with their "nazi views". Its obvious he's a kike-sympathizer. I've read the
stuff from ONA and it's far better than Ford's, they have no hebrew bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@
wrote:

Liber HVHI, being one of the most "prominent" (read: blasphemous) book of
Ford utilises the qlipphotoc Tree of Death. In other words - Ford is a solo
practitioner of an archetypal "Luciferian" witchcraft. He treats Gods as
archetypes and considers our dear Mother Lilith as EVIL.

Twice now I've posted and had none make it to the board. Only one out of
three have been circulated. One, being a response to a response. The other,
being a query into Michael ford, and his theroy. I do not give credit to him as
of yet, however i'd like to get the input of others.

I agree.With killing it has to be for those who intentionally desire to enslave us,or hurt us in some other way.For freedom of mind and heart,or when called for revenge.Such as a destruction spell of some intentionally offending party........Hail Satan......Brian.

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 8:49:14 AM

Their philosophy is anarchistic and amoral. Taking into consideration their "do or die", "if you make a mistake, die" mentality, they couldn't have families, they would have to be some outcasts. Sure, I'm aggressive as well, but this is TOO extreme for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings Don,
balance with our beliefs as Spiritual Satanist.Not something I could be involved
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@
wrote:

Killing always came natural for me! I dont need a reason to kill, the only reason I need is the is just purely because I want to. (oops, did i say that?) Lol, I know it's not right but at the same time it's who I am. It's all the emotions I have and they are not exactly all angry ones. Inflicting pain and causing harm to others gives me such a rush, I mean I literally get a hard on. It's creepy, maybe I was a warrior for Father Satan in a previously life I Dont know.   Not that im saying I go around knocking people off the map, but I must admit and im not ashamed to admit. That maybe I like the idea of killing a little too much. Dont bother asking for stories, I probably siad too much as it is. Thats why im not afraid to be open about my religion. Lucky for me, the older I get, the more common sense I have. If I didnt i'd always be in and out of prison. And I dont like jail, im tired of going to jail. lol (I know this is a little off the topic;just wanted to share my two cents.)   Until then, HAIL FATHER SATAN And MAY HE USE ME TO DESTROY AND CONQUER!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 7:38:20 AM

I agree.With killing it has to be for those who intentionally desire to enslave us,or hurt us in some other way.For freedom of mind and heart,or when called for revenge.Such as a destruction spell of some intentionally offending party........Hail Satan......Brian.

Greetings Don,
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

wrote:

Hey, at least you're honest. Lol. We all have savagery in us, some
more than others. Never killed anyone physically before, I've only
ever done spiritual warfare and I"m not evens ure if it worked, but I
did it to please Father. I don't like the idea of killing per se, but
I odn't dislike it either. I do what I think is my duty, and if I end
up hating the person enough I derive a certain amount of pleasure from
ending their pitiful existence. But that's about it. ^ Hail Father
Satan always!

On 11/15/10, Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:
Killing always came natural for me! I dont need a reason to kill, the only
reason I need is the is just purely because I want to. (oops, did i say
that?)
Lol, I know it's not right but at the same time it's who I am. It's all the
emotions I have and they are not exactly all angry ones.
Inflicting pain and causing harm to others gives me such a rush, I mean I
literally get a hard on. It's creepy, maybe I was a warrior for Father Satan
in
a previously life I Dont know.

Not that im saying I go around knocking people off the map, but I must admit
and
im not ashamed to admit. That maybe I like the idea of killing a little too
much. Dont bother asking for stories, I probably siad too much as it is.
Thats
why im not afraid to be open about my religion.
Lucky for me, the older I get, the more common sense I have. If I didnt i'd
always be in and out of prison. And I dont like jail, im tired of going to
jail.
lol (I know this is a little off the topic;just wanted to share my two
cents.)

Until then, HAIL FATHER SATAN And MAY HE USE ME TO DESTROY AND CONQUER!

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach
and
guide those who follow my instructions.-BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

I agree.With killing it has to be for those who intentionally desire to
enslave
us,or hurt us in some other way.For freedom of mind and heart,or when called
for
revenge.Such as a destruction spell of some intentionally offending
party........Hail Satan......Brian.

Their philosophy is anarchistic and amoral. Taking into consideration their
"do
or die", "if you make a mistake, die" mentality, they couldn't have
families,
they would have to be some outcasts. Sure, I'm aggressive as well, but this
is
TOO extreme for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Greetings Don,
Plus from what I was able to understand about their principals,they are
too
intense for me,and I consider myself a pretty intense person.But this
stuff
about we are better than them,and if they are not like us bullshit,was too
much

opinion,and granted I might be reading it wrong,but I see it as a little
out of

balance with our beliefs as Spiritual Satanist.Not something I could be
involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

The ONA was good for it's acknowledgements that Satanism is the path to
the God

being. And Temple 88 but beyond that it's reverse xainity and even now
it's got

pro islamic attitudes.

You're welcome, Monie. ONA is the Order of Nine Angles, a Traditional
Satanism

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@
wrote:

What does the "ONA" stand for? More information please. It helps for
others,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@
wrote:

Michael W. Ford is a former member of ONA, he left because he didn't
agree

with their "nazi views". Its obvious he's a kike-sympathizer. I've read
the
stuff from ONA and it's far better than Ford's, they have no hebrew
bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis"
<siguarddraconis@

wrote:

Liber HVHI, being one of the most "prominent" (read: blasphemous)
book of

Ford utilises the qlipphotoc Tree of Death. In other words - Ford is a
solo

Twice now I've posted and had none make it to the board. Only one
out
of

three have been circulated. One, being a response to a response. The
other,
being a query into Michael ford, and his theroy. I do not give credit to
him
as

Blacklegions Of Satan, I'd say there is nothing wrong with killing an enemy and having fun of his/her suffering :) I said it once, and I will say it again - joy, when our enemies fall before us, in agony, anguish and torment.

"Lol, I know it's not right but at the same time it's who I am. It's all the emotions I have and they are not exactly all angry ones.
Inflicting pain and causing harm to others gives me such a rush, I mean I literally get a hard on. It's creepy, maybe I was a warrior for Father Satan" - BS, you must have been and it IS RIGHT to feel pleasure when your enemies tremble in fear or die a painful death. I also like to visualise myself torturing some of my enemies.

Your 2 cents were quite pleasing for me, Blacklegions Of Satan, very pleasing indeed :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

ever done spiritual warfare and I"m not even sure if it worked, but I
I don't dislike it either. I do what I think is my duty, and if I end
Satan always!

reason I need is the is just purely because I want to. (oops, did i say
that?)
in

and
Thats
jail.
cents.)

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

and
www.joyofsatan.com

enslave
for

"do
families,
is
TOO extreme for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@
wrote:

Greetings Don,
too
stuff
much

out of

involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

the God

it's got

pro islamic attitudes.

Satanism

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@
wrote:

others,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@
wrote:

agree

the
stuff from ONA and it's far better than Ford's, they have no hebrew
bullshit.

<siguarddraconis@

wrote:

book of

solo

out
of

other,
him
as

Well it's extreme in it's general stupidity as awhole and the reality is depsite the talk, non of his adherents walk their talk all the way. As they would all be doing life behind bars. It seems the ONA was the thing to claim to appear as a shocking badass and posture boy, for manly bored nerds. Which is what the CoS is mainly today as well.   No need to fault yourself for not being intensely stupid.

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 9:49:14 AM

Greetings Don,
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

wrote:

Hmmmm.........I am sure you have lots of "stories" just like Walt Disney.

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 11:27:38 AM

Killing always came natural for me! I dont need a reason to kill, the only reason I need is the is just purely because I want to. (oops, did i say that?) Lol, I know it's not right but at the same time it's who I am. It's all the emotions I have and they are not exactly all angry ones. Inflicting pain and causing harm to others gives me such a rush, I mean I literally get a hard on. It's creepy, maybe I was a warrior for Father Satan in a previously life I Dont know.   Not that im saying I go around knocking people off the map, but I must admit and im not ashamed to admit. That maybe I like the idea of killing a little too much. Dont bother asking for stories, I probably siad too much as it is. Thats why im not afraid to be open about my religion. Lucky for me, the older I get, the more common sense I have. If I didnt i'd always be in and out of prison. And I dont like jail, im tired of going to jail. lol (I know this is a little off the topic;just wanted to share my two cents.)   Until then, HAIL FATHER SATAN And MAY HE USE ME TO DESTROY AND CONQUER!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Greetings Don,
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

wrote:

Thanks!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 10:23:21 AM

Blacklegions Of Satan, I'd say there is nothing wrong with killing an enemy and having fun of his/her suffering :) I said it once, and I will say it again - joy, when our enemies fall before us, in agony, anguish and torment.

"Lol, I know it's not right but at the same time it's who I am. It's all the emotions I have and they are not exactly all angry ones.
Inflicting pain and causing harm to others gives me such a rush, I mean I literally get a hard on. It's creepy, maybe I was a warrior for Father Satan" - BS, you must have been and it IS RIGHT to feel pleasure when your enemies tremble in fear or die a painful death. I also like to visualise myself torturing some of my enemies.

Your 2 cents were quite pleasing for me, Blacklegions Of Satan, very pleasing indeed :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
ever done spiritual warfare and I"m not even sure if it worked, but I
I don't dislike it either. I do what I think is my duty, and if I end
Satan always!

reason I need is the is just purely because I want to. (oops, did i
say
that?)
in

and
Thats
always be in and out of prison. And I dont like
jail, im tired of going to
jail.
cents.)

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

and
www.joyofsatan.com

enslave
for

November 15, 2010 8:49:14 AM

"do
families,
is
TOO extreme for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons
<briangibbons20@
wrote:

Greetings Don,
too
stuff
much

out of

involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

the God

it's got

pro islamic attitudes.

Satanism

wrote:

Hello Kikesmasher its good to finally meet
you.
others,

wrote:

agree

the
stuff from ONA and it's far
better than Ford's, they have no hebrew
bullshit.

<siguarddraconis@

wrote:

book of

solo

out
of

other,
him
as

Haha, yes i'm curious as well.  Someone who gets off from killing and hurting must have some good stories.
I hope you only inflict to those that deserve it and not just some random person just to feel good because then i would consider you a serial hurter (lol just made it up)/killer.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 11:45:15 AM

Greetings Don,
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

wrote:

Lol and yes when I was a teenager I would just hurt random people. Im not like that no more, I leraned that not everyone is an enemy and only enemies deserve to be inflicted with pain and torture. Im actually a relaxed kind of guy now and to tell you the truth everyone one I meet seem to like me for this or that reason. Im surious, no matter where I go, im never disliked. I have more "so called' friends than enemies. My true friends have to be a dedicated spiritual satanist and yet even then you still cant trust every spiritual satanist.   So if people would rather smile than to start drama then thats fine with me. Even knowing that half the people I meet are not who they pretend to be, that still doesnt give me any reason to hurt them in these days and time. I taught myself just like you stated in your post, "to  inflict to those that deserve it and not just some random person just to feel good!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 11:14:16 AM

Haha, yes i'm curious as well.  Someone who gets off from killing and hurting must have some good stories.
I hope you only inflict to those that deserve it and not just some random person just to feel good because then i would consider you a serial hurter (lol just made it up)/killer.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Greetings Don,
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

wrote:

I would also like to say that the intent of this post was not to promote killing or boast. It just serves to prove that naturally everyone of us have the ability to kill, even if you think you dont. For some it would take an really violent life threating act before they will ever take a life. Either way is fine with me as long as your able to control yourself. Staying safe and doing waht you have to do to survive is the most important thing.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 11:36:11 AM

Lol and yes when I was a teenager I would just hurt random people. Im not like that no more, I leraned that not everyone is an enemy and only enemies deserve to be inflicted with pain and torture. Im actually a relaxed kind of guy now and to tell you the truth everyone one I meet seem to like me for this or that reason. Im surious, no matter where I go, im never disliked. I have more "so called' friends than enemies. My true friends have to be a dedicated spiritual satanist and yet even then you still cant trust every spiritual satanist.   So if people would rather smile than to start drama then thats fine with me. Even knowing that half the people I meet are not who they pretend to be, that still doesnt give me any reason to hurt them in these days and time. I taught myself just like you stated in your post, "to  inflict to those that deserve it and not just some random person just to feel good!   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Drew
Hail Satan!

Greetings Don,
with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

wrote:

Attachments :
You have a good point. People should defend themselves and not take crap from anyone, no matter where they come from. So if someone was giving you crap and sending negativity, do you think retaliating and sending a killing field is justifiable and good to go? In the physical world in the laws this borders on something similar called proper use of force.

So where does one draw the line? Retaliate and smack them good to where they possibly learn their lesson, or just curse their ass to death from the start? I'm interested to hear everyones opinions on this.

Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:

I would also like to say that the intent of this post was not to promote killing
or boast. It just serves to prove that naturally everyone of us have the ability
to kill, even if you think you dont. For some it would take an really violent
life threating act before they will ever take a life.
Either way is fine with me as long as your able to control yourself. Staying
safe and doing waht you have to do to survive is the most important thing.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and
www.joyofsatan.com

Lol and yes when I was a teenager I would just hurt random people. Im not like
that no more, I leraned that not everyone is an enemy and only enemies deserve
to be inflicted with pain and torture. Im actually a relaxed kind of guy now and
to tell you the truth everyone one I meet seem to like me for this or that
reason. Im surious, no matter where I go, im never disliked. I have more "so
called' friends than enemies. My true friends have to be a dedicated spiritual
satanist and yet even then you still cant trust every spiritual satanist.

So if people would rather smile than to start drama then thats fine with me.
Even knowing that half the people I meet are not who they pretend to be, that
still doesnt give me any reason to hurt them in these days and time. I taught
myself just like you stated in your post, "to  inflict to those that deserve it
and not just some random person just to feel good!

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

Haha, yes i'm curious as well.  Someone who gets off from killing and hurting
must have some good stories.
I hope you only inflict to those that deserve it and not just some random person
just to feel good because then i would consider you a serial hurter (lol just
made it up)/killer.

Drew
Hail Satan!

reason I need is the is just purely because I want to. (oops, did i say that?)
literally get a hard on. It's creepy, maybe I was a warrior for Father Satan in

Not that im saying I go around knocking people off the map, but I must admit and
much. Dont bother asking for stories, I probably siad too much as it is. Thats
always be in and out of prison. And I dont like jail, im tired of going to jail.
lol (I know this is a little off the topic;just wanted to share my two cents.)

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

I agree.With killing it has to be for those who intentionally desire to enslave
us,or hurt us in some other way.For freedom of mind and heart,or when called for

Their philosophy is anarchistic and amoral. Taking into consideration their "do
or die", "if you make a mistake, die" mentality, they couldn't have families,
they would have to be some outcasts. Sure, I'm aggressive as well, but this is
TOO extreme for me.

Greetings Don,

involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

wrote:

wrote:

Twice now I've posted and had none make it to the board. Only one out
of

being a query into Michael ford, and his theroy. I do not give credit to him
as

A smart person knows the local SD laws, and uses their own discerment is all situations. As well as how to do so with the level of force scale. Wally Disney there is a funny read, but such people shoud generally be ignored. It's just hardass trolling on your dime and time.

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 4:58:05 PM

You have a good point. People should defend themselves and not take crap from anyone, no matter where they come from. So if someone was giving you crap and sending negativity, do you think retaliating and sending a killing field is justifiable and good to go? In the physical world in the laws this borders on something similar called proper use of force.

So where does one draw the line? Retaliate and smack them good to where they possibly learn their lesson, or just curse their ass to death from the start? I'm interested to hear everyones opinions on this.

I would also like to say that the intent of this post was not to promote killing
or boast. It just serves to prove that naturally everyone of us have the ability
to
kill, even if you think you dont. For some it would take an really violent

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

to be inflicted with pain and torture. Im actually a relaxed kind of guy now and

So if people would rather smile than to start drama then thats fine with me.
Even knowing that half the
people I meet are not who they pretend to be, that

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

I hope you only inflict to those that deserve it and not just some random person
made it up)/killer.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Killing always came natural for me! I dont need a reason to
kill, the only

Not that im saying I go around knocking people off the map, but I must admit and
jail.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

us,or hurt us in some other way.For freedom of mind and heart,or when called for

TOO extreme for me.

Greetings Don,
intense for me,and I consider myself a
pretty intense person.But this stuff

involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666]
Re: Michael Ford, any thoughts?

pro islamic attitudes.

organization. Here is their website with their texts
and more info:

--- In
ymailto="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"[email protected], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@
wrote:

wrote:

Ford utilises the qlipphotoc Tree of
Death. In other words - Ford is a solo

of

three have been circulated. One, being a
response to a response. The other,
as

My name is Chris(the name given me by my goddamn christian parents)but I prefer Ve. On the subject of killing or hurting,I USED TO WANT TO KILL EVERYONE. Only because I was raised in a christian home and was taught to live in fear. WELL THAT FEAR TURNED TO HATE AND A LOT OF IT. I stayed angry for years,turned to drugs and all kinds of self destructive things.Now that I have turned to FATHER SATAN I have shed my fear and so forth my hate. Don't get me wrong,those goddamn christians still piss me off but FATHER will deal with them in due time.On another note I'm new to the joy of Satan and really need some friends in Satan.The area of the country I live in (the middle of the goddamn bible belt)you can't drive half a mile in any direction without passing a fucking church.I'm alone in my beliefs here,but being close to FATHER gives me great joy.Please email me back someone out there who believes as I do.HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 9:29:13 PM

A smart person knows the local SD laws, and uses their own discerment is all situations. As well as how to do so with the level of force scale. Wally Disney there is a funny read, but such people shoud generally be ignored. It's just hardass trolling on your dime and time.

to

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

So if people would rather smile than to start drama
then thats fine with me.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

made it up)/killer.

Drew
Hail Satan!

kill, the only

jail.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

TOO extreme for me.

Greetings Don,

involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

and more info:

wrote:

wrote:

of

as

Greetings Chris,
Hang in there man!I live in the middle of the Bible Belt too.Birmingham Alabama to be exact.I have been open about my beliefs for over eleven years where I live.Everyone around here either hates me or fears me.Yesterday in the break room I was saying something about my friends,and one of the xtian fucks I have worked with there for over 11 years said"You have friends"so I said"Yes they even get to walk safely out of my house with out being sacrificed to the Elder Gods when its not a Satanic Holiday. LOL love to fuck with the assholes around here.They don't know what to think about me or my wife.You are not alone.Just do your Power Meditations every morning,and read as much of JOS site as you possibly can.Father Satan needs us for the battle.Empower yourself for Him.
HAIL SATAN AND HIS DEMONS!
Brian.

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 9:05:29 PM

My name is Chris(the name given me by my goddamn christian parents)but I prefer Ve. On the subject of killing or hurting,I USED TO WANT TO KILL EVERYONE. Only because I was raised in a christian home and was taught to live in fear. WELL THAT FEAR TURNED TO HATE AND A LOT OF IT. I stayed angry for years,turned to drugs and all kinds of self destructive things.Now that I have turned to FATHER SATAN I have shed my fear and so forth my hate. Don't get me wrong,those goddamn christians still piss me off but FATHER will deal with them in due time.On another note I'm new to the joy of Satan and really need some friends in Satan.The area of the country I live in (the middle of the goddamn bible belt)you can't drive half a mile in any direction without passing a fucking church.I'm alone in my beliefs here,but being close to FATHER gives me great joy.Please email me back someone out there who believes as I do.HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 9:29:13 PM

to

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

So if people would rather smile
than to start drama then thats fine with me.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

made it up)/killer.

Drew
Hail Satan!

kill, the only

jail.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

TOO extreme for me.

Greetings Don,

involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Subject: Re:
[JoyofSatan666] Re: Michael Ford, any thoughts?

pro islamic attitudes.

organization. Here is their website with their
texts and more info:

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"[email protected], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@
wrote:

wrote:

of

as

There are so many ways and things a person can do to get revenge on a pestering xian or anyone for that matter. Now you dont always have to punch or shoot someone everytime they make you mad. But I DO NOT PRACTICE NOR PREACH OF TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK! Now if someone does something to you, like I said you dont have to get violent especially if it's not that big of a deal. But dont ignore it, if you ignore it then they will continue to pester you and bother you as long as they think they can get away with it.   Im mean at the very least you can address the issue without resorting to violence. By saying hey, you know. I dont like that or ask them could they please not be so disrespectful. Or just to leave you alone in general and you will do the same. You can try all these methods instead of ignoring the problem. Ignoring situations have never solved a problem and to me ignoring things all the time will make you weak. Or atleast they will think you are weak and keep pestering you because they know you wont do nothing.   Use your judgement, I agree that somethings can be ignored as a whole. But if it becomes a repetitive problem, thentake action.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia! Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 6:29:13 PM

to

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

So if people would rather smile than to start drama
then thats fine with me.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

made it up)/killer.

Drew
Hail Satan!

kill, the only

jail.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

www.joyofsatan.com

TOO extreme for me.

Greetings Don,

involved

with.Just my opinion!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

pro islamic attitudes.

and more info:

wrote:

wrote:

of

as

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back