Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Messed up money working?

rishorishin

SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAYEEE SWAH-HAH

When saying shreem I did not roll the r for over 30 days is my working still valid should I continue?

Also should I continue the working for another 40 days? If I do 40 and continue to 80 do I get the benefits of doing 40 or do I have to wait until I finish 80 to see changes? When is the next sun square? Is it on the day of the sun on the hour of the sun? Ave Satanas.

Continue doing it, if you stop now the whole working is ruined.

Only do 40. 40 day works should be done just as that, 40 days. After that take a break for a day or two, then you can begin another.

A Sun Square should be begun on a Sunday, in the Hour of the sun if you can. Then every day it should be in the hour of the sun if you can. If not, make sure you still do it every day. Again, if you miss a day the whole working is for naught.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAYEEE SWAH-HAH

When saying shreem I did not roll the r for over 30 days is my working still valid should I continue?

Also should I continue the working for another 40 days? If I do 40 and continue to 80 do I get the benefits of doing 40 or do I have to wait until I finish 80 to see changes? When is the next sun square? Is it on the day of the sun on the hour of the sun? Ave Satanas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back