Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Message to the Ministry

jorgestalph

Just something I wanted to say,
As much as the RTRs are vital and important to what we are doing, I was wondering if there is anything else we can do to get rid of the enemy and bring about the Fourth Reich. Like some concrete steps. Start organizations, I don't know. I'm just so proud of who we are, and what we are representing and who we are fighting for, that I want to do more. To show these assholes we are here, and we are strong in numbers. To make this the year the JoS goes all out and brings the Enemies of Father Satan OUT.

Again I'm well aware the importance of the RTRs. I just was wondering if there is anything else to we can do.

Hail Satan! Hail Hitler! Hail the Original Gods!

@jorgestalph
I commend your motivation. The time is not yet ripe for steps in the physical realm. When the astrologial placements are more favorable (starting 2024), our RTRs will manifest more rapidly. 
If you want to do more, then consider this:
-Do as many RTRs as you possibly can
-Make sure to protect yourself (so that their attacks cant bring you down) 
-Create a routine for yourself that gets you as advanced as possible as quickly as possible (but stay safe; the 40 day meditation program and the 6 months spiritual warfare program are a good place to start) The more powerful you are, the more powerful your magick (RTRs included). 
-If you can, spread the truth online (stay safe though) 
-If you ever see an actually decent opportunity to start a satanic organization then by all means to for it(Again, stay safe) 

-Research, read the joyofsatan website fully, including all PDFs in satans library. The more you know, the better. You will only be able to educate people later on if you know what you are talking about.

-Do workings to attract what you desire. Write down a list with all the stuff you want, and start with the easiest. Make yourself happy.A happy warrior is a strong warrior. 

-Shael

Thou shalt gather with your left, and bind with your right.
After sacrifice for power, with power thou shalt fight.

Hail Father Satan!
On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 17:12, jorgestalph@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Just something I wanted to say,
As much as the RTRs are vital and important to what we are doing, I was wondering if there is anything else we can do to get rid of the enemy and bring about the Fourth Reich. Like some concrete steps. Start organizations, I don't know. I'm just so proud of who we are, and what we are representing and who we are fighting for, that I want to do more. To show these assholes we are here, and we are strong in numbers. To make this the year the JoS goes all out and brings the Enemies of Father Satan OUT.

Again I'm well aware the importance of the RTRs. I just was wondering if there is anything else to we can do.

Hail Satan! Hail Hitler! Hail the Original Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back