Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mercury square

proudmed1

I am planing on doing a Mercury square sun to work on improving my understanding/studying skills and over all intelligence. I'm just having trouble coming up with the right affirmation.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Hail Amon
Hail Lilith
Hail Satan!

You can say "I am now and eternally extremely smart and intelligent and have a perfect understanding over all subjects and conversations, in a positive for me way"or you can simply say "I am now and eternally fully empowered in all things/subjects ruled by Mercury, in a positive for me way."

Στις 7:48 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 27 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I am planing on doing a Mercury square sun to work on improving my understanding/studying skills and over all intelligence. I'm just having trouble coming up with the right affirmation.
Hail Amon
Hail Lilith
Hail Satan!

Thank you! That's perfect!

Hail Amon Hail Lilith Hail Satan!On Jan 30, 2016, at 8:13 AM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You can say "I am now and eternally extremely smart and intelligent and have a perfect understanding over all subjects and conversations, in a positive for me way"or you can simply say "I am now and eternally fully empowered in all things/subjects ruled by Mercury, in a positive for me way."

Στις 7:48 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 27 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Hail Amon
Hail Lilith
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back