Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mental health issues

Hello all, I've suffered with mental illness (depression, anxiety, panic attacks, bipolar disorder) all of my life. Even when I was a Christian, training to be a pastor (thankfully I found JOS in time) these issues persisted, but of course being the fools that they are they heavily discouraged any type of professional treatment and told me that prayer would cure it. Obviously, that didn't happen. Fast forward to now, and my doctor put me on a medicine that does help a little bit. The only problem is that when I take it all of my astral senses shut down. I can't do energy work or anything else, and that doesn't sit well with me. I have quit taking the medicine, but even with consistent and constant power meditation, yoga, cleaning the aura and chakras, and attempting healing energy work, it doesn't help my mental issues one bit. I'm even to the point of contemplating suicide. Please, any advice?

I am not a doctor, but I suggest you keep taking the medication so you don't feel suicidal. Ask your Guardian Demon/ess if there are any other different medications you could take, and ask Them to please guide your doctor to recommend it to you so you can meditate and open up your astral senses.Good luck.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:37 PM, "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello all, I've suffered with mental illness (depression, anxiety, panic attacks, bipolar disorder) all of my life. Even when I was a Christian, training to be a pastor (thankfully I found JOS in time) these issues persisted, but of course being the fools that they are they heavily discouraged any type of professional treatment and told me that prayer would cure it. Obviously, that didn't happen. Fast forward to now, and my doctor put me on a medicine that does help a little bit. The only problem is that when I take it all of my astral senses shut down. I can't do energy work or anything else, and that doesn't sit well with me. I have quit taking the medicine, but even with consistent and constant power meditation, yoga, cleaning the aura and chakras, and attempting healing energy work, it doesn't help my mental issues one bit. I'm even to the point of contemplating suicide. Please, any advice?

An idea popped into my mind about your situation as well... Well, except for the fact that some certain pills that you take could have this bad effect on you (like Magus said, ask your Guardian for advice) have you actually thought that maybe one of the people you're interracting with could be sucking your energy? It could be a jew; someone that you don't like but don't know why, but still hang out with him for some reason... In general, if you're interracting with really religious people (I'm talking about christians etc) they could be weak and sucking off your energy, with result that you don't manage to raise your own energy and feel good because of them. This is just an idea though; I can't really know the circumstances you live under. Asking for guidance is the best thing I believe.

Στις 4:39 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I am not a doctor, but I suggest you keep taking the medication so you don't feel suicidal. Ask your Guardian Demon/ess if there are any other different medications you could take, and ask Them to please guide your doctor to recommend it to you so you can meditate and open up your astral senses.Good luck.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:37 PM, "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ask father to send you succubi to help ease your mental stress ? worked for me.spirit sex is the best sex :p!
HAIL SATAN!

how do I remove myself from the group i added myself by a mistake and now I'm getting emails 

On Sep 26, 2014, at 7:57 AM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  An idea popped into my mind about your situation as well... Well, except for the fact that some certain pills that you take could have this bad effect on you (like Magus said, ask your Guardian for advice) have you actually thought that maybe one of the people you're interracting with could be sucking your energy? It could be a jew; someone that you don't like but don't know why, but still hang out with him for some reason... In general, if you're interracting with really religious people (I'm talking about christians etc) they could be weak and sucking off your energy, with result that you don't manage to raise your own energy and feel good because of them. This is just an idea though; I can't really know the circumstances you live under. Asking for guidance is the best thing I believe.

Στις 4:39 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:37 PM, "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Do single point concentration, "trataka" in Sanskrit. That should straighten you out.
XAIRE SATANA.

On 25 Sep 2014, at 15:31, cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

There are herbal remedies for depression that are much less toxic that antidepressants. To rid yourself of depression, there are many things you can do.

1. Meditate daily. Clean your aura and build an aura of protection daily.

2. Do hatha yoga and kundalini yoga daily.

3. Eat a good diet free from harmful chemicals and processed foods. Eat meat, dairy, fruit, vegetables, nuts, legumes, and other whole foods.

4. Exercise regularly.

5. Utilize runes like Ansuz or Wunjo.

The Runic Kabalah pdf and audio mp3s
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm 
An example of a runic working is:
Vibrate the NAUTHIZ rune 100 times (or do a full Satanic Rosary) and affirm:
"The energies of Nauthiz are giving me the will, courage and endurance to permanently remove all negative influences from my mind and soul".

Vibrate the WUNJO rune 72 times (or do a full Satanic Rosary) and affirm:
"The energies of Wunjo are permanently removing and banishing all depression, irrational fears, and negative energy from my mind and soul."

6. Remove any parasitic connections from your soul. Start by avoiding energy vampires who will drain you of energy.

Removing Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

7. The following working is extremely powerful and will help immensely.

Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul
http://web.archive.org/web/201308010456 ... e_Soul.htm

8. Shower daily. It helps.

9. Dedicate yourself to Satan and build your relationship with Satan.

Meditation on Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html 
10. Utilize Planetary squares, especially the SUN SQUARE.

Satan's Magickal Squares pdf and audio mp3s
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

11. Get enough sleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back