Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Men-Orgasm vs Ejaculation??

liberate4free

In Taoism men practice an art called injaculation or exterior blocking. Basically, a few seconds before ejaculation, pressure is applied by three fingers between the anus and scrotum, blocking the flow of semen which prevents ejaculation and waste of sexual energy, but orgasm happens.

"The man should cultivate the art of delaying his ejaculation indefinitely to perfection until his lover has reached a number of orgasms high enough to satisfy her. He doesn't have to leave his seamen (sperm) to waste foolishly through ejaculation." a Taoist saying

They state no there is no danger in affecting the internal channels, as the tissues from this area are very elastic and capable of receiving the fluid.
First, the secretion of sperm diminishes, saving energy and the nutritional substances required for the secretion of sperm.

Second, the body has a natural tendency of reabsorbing this fluid.

Third, the Taoists and Tantrics have perfected a "vaporizing" system, channeling the energy to the upper centers of force, reducing the pressure in the inferior seminal channels and in the prostate.

Source: http://siva sakti.net/

I practice this with Azazel-sama's Ascending energy meditation, I circulate the energy 2-3 times. It works wonders. The only drawback of this practice is of increased sexual urge. I only ejaculate when sexual desire is uncontrollable and gets in way of basic thought process.

This topic is not talked about in groups. I am to keen to know thoughts and experiences of fellow Satanists.

Hail SATAN!

Better yet you can always use oral sex first until the partner is well pleased.That is what I prefer.I have always tried,and still do to put the pleasure of my partner first before mine.That to me is the mark of a good lover in the first place.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 12:30 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Men-Orgasm vs Ejaculation??

In Taoism men practice an art called injaculation or exterior blocking. Basically, a few seconds before ejaculation, pressure is applied by three fingers between the anus and scrotum, blocking the flow of semen which prevents ejaculation and waste of sexual energy, but orgasm happens.

"The man should cultivate the art of delaying his ejaculation indefinitely to perfection until his lover has reached a number of orgasms high enough to satisfy her. He doesn't have to leave his seamen (sperm) to waste foolishly through ejaculation." a Taoist saying

They state no there is no danger in affecting the internal channels, as the tissues from this area are very elastic and capable of receiving the fluid.
First, the secretion of sperm diminishes, saving energy and the nutritional substances required for the secretion of sperm.

Third, the Taoists and Tantrics have perfected a "vaporizing" system, channeling the energy to the upper centers of force, reducing the pressure in the inferior seminal channels and in the prostate.

Source: http://siva sakti.net/

I practice this with Azazel-sama's Ascending energy meditation, I circulate the energy 2-3 times. It works wonders. The only drawback of this practice is of increased sexual urge. I only ejaculate when sexual desire is uncontrollable and gets in way of basic thought process.

This topic is not talked about in groups. I am to keen to know thoughts and experiences of fellow Satanists.

Hail SATAN!

When a male climax's the lower banda's naturally lock sending a voltage up the spine into the brain and out the crown. Opening the soul and empowering it further.  The texts state their is a charka at the head of the penis. That energy escapes from on climax and in general not all the power goes up the spine in a normal climax. So the point of what you mention is by powerfully locking the banda's in. All the energy goes up the spine and none escapes by other routes. This also gets into being able to lenghten the time of sexual activity which generates more powerful climax. To add more power to this process. When a male has an ejaculationless climax the semen get reverse ejaculated into the bladder where it is broken down and urinated out later. They later with the rewriting of spiritual knowledge attempted to confuse this into celibacy of semen retention.  For the sake of rhp claims which form the base of celibacy teachings from Hinduism and Buddhism. Which hinders spiritual progress:http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Sexuality.html    From: liberate4free <liberate4free@...
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:30:24 AM

Source: http://siva/ sakti.net/

Hail SATAN!

Ah! now I get what they say, "drawing seed into the brain".

When semen is broken down in the bladder is it re-absorbed?

You may probably know semen contains essential nutrients and minerals. Even though in minute quantities, ejaculating 3-4 times a day, that makes 21 times in week, lot of semen is wasted. Our body constantly replenishes our reserve, But I feel it is unnecessary wastage.

If not re-absorbed, the practice is futile.

--- In [email protected], Don Danko wrote:

When a male climax's the lower banda's naturally lock sending a voltage up the spine into the brain and out the crown. Opening the soul and empowering it further.

The texts state their is a charka at the head of the penis. That energy escapes from on climax and in general not all the power goes up the spine in a normal climax.

So the point of what you mention is by powerfully locking the banda's in. All the energy goes up the spine and none escapes by other routes. This also gets into being able to lenghten the time of sexual activity which generates more powerful climax. To add more power to this process.

When a male has an ejaculationless climax the semen get reverse ejaculated into the bladder where it is broken down and urinated out later.

They later with the rewriting of spiritual knowledge attempted to confuse this into celibacy of semen retention.  For the sake of rhp claims which form the base of celibacy teachings from Hinduism and Buddhism. Which hinders spiritual progress:
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Sexuality.html

Hail SATAN!

I believe what HP Don is saying is that you want to get all of it Out, this is only done through a powerful climax, where you make full use of the energy.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:41 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Men-Orgasm vs Ejaculation??

Ah! now I get what they say, "drawing seed into the brain".

When semen is broken down in the bladder is it re-absorbed?

You may probably know semen contains essential nutrients and minerals. Even though in minute quantities, ejaculating 3-4 times a day, that makes 21 times in week, lot of semen is wasted. Our body constantly replenishes our reserve, But I feel it is unnecessary wastage.

If not re-absorbed, the practice is futile.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

When a male climax's the lower banda's naturally lock sending a voltage up the spine into the brain and out the crown. Opening the soul and empowering it further.

The texts state their is a charka at the head of the penis. That energy escapes from on climax and in general not all the power goes up the spine in a normal climax.

So the point of what you mention is by powerfully locking the banda's in. All the energy goes up the spine and none escapes by other routes. This also gets into being able to lenghten the time of sexual activity which generates more powerful climax. To add more power to this process.

When a male has an ejaculationless climax the semen get reverse ejaculated into the bladder where it is broken down and urinated out later.

They later with the rewriting of spiritual knowledge attempted to confuse this into celibacy of semen retention.  For the sake of rhp claims which form the base of celibacy teachings from Hinduism and Buddhism. Which hinders spiritual progress:
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Sexuality.html

Hail SATAN!

Urine destroys semen, that is one reason during sexual activity the  urethra is coated with a fluid that protects the actual semen when climax happens. So it can be sent into the womb of the female and creation obtained. Note the path of semen during climax does not travel thought the bladder by design. The semen in the bladder is just urinated out later. The focus on the physical fluid is a distraction to create the empty bases for rhp celibacy which hinders progress. Its about the bio-electric energy generated during climax and how it travels. Not the physical substance.

Ah! now I get what they say, "drawing seed into the brain". When semen is broken down in the bladder is it re-absorbed? You may probably know semen contains essential nutrients and minerals. Even though in minute quantities, ejaculating 3-4 times a day, that makes 21 times in week, lot of semen is wasted. Our body constantly replenishes our reserve, But I feel it is unnecessary wastage. If not re-absorbed, the practice is futile.
--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: When a male climax's the lower banda's naturally lock sending a voltage up the spine into the brain and out the crown. Opening the soul and empowering it further.   The texts state their is a charka at the head of the penis. That energy escapes from on climax and in general not all the power goes up the spine in a normal climax.   So the point of what you mention is by powerfully locking the banda's in. All the energy goes up the spine and none escapes by other routes. This also gets into being able to lenghten the time of sexual activity which generates more powerful climax. To add more power to this process.   When a male has an ejaculationless climax the semen get reverse ejaculated into the bladder where it is broken down and urinated out later.   They later with the rewriting of spiritual knowledge attempted to confuse this into celibacy of semen retention.  For the sake of rhp claims which form the base of celibacy teachings from Hinduism and Buddhism. Which hinders spiritual progress: http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Sexuality.html       ________________________________ From: liberate4free To: mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:30:24 AM Subject: [JoS4adults] Men-Orgasm vs Ejaculation??   In Taoism men practice an art called injaculation or exterior blocking. Basically, a few seconds before ejaculation, pressure is applied by three fingers between the anus and scrotum, blocking the flow of semen which prevents ejaculation and waste of sexual energy, but orgasm happens. "The man should cultivate the art of delaying his ejaculation indefinitely to perfection until his lover has reached a number of orgasms high enough to satisfy her. He doesn't have to leave his seamen (sperm) to waste foolishly through ejaculation." a Taoist saying They state no there is no danger in affecting the internal channels, as the tissues from this area are very elastic and capable of receiving the fluid. First, the secretion of sperm diminishes, saving energy and the nutritional substances required for the secretion of sperm. Second, the body has a natural tendency of reabsorbing this fluid. Third, the Taoists and Tantrics have perfected a "vaporizing" system, channeling the energy to the upper centers of force, reducing the pressure in the inferior seminal channels and in the prostate. Source: http://siva/ sakti.net/ I practice this with Azazel-sama's Ascending energy meditation, I circulate the energy 2-3 times. It works wonders. The only drawback of this practice is of increased sexual urge. I only ejaculate when sexual desire is uncontrollable and gets in way of basic thought process. This topic is not talked about in groups. I am to keen to know thoughts and experiences of fellow Satanists. Hail SATAN!

Thank you HP Don,
this is very useful information!

Hail Father Satan

--- In [email protected], Don Danko wrote:

Urine destroys semen, that is one reason during sexual activity the  urethra is coated with a fluid that protects the actual semen when climax happens. So it can be sent into the womb of the female and creation obtained. Note the path of semen during climax does not travel thought the bladder by design.

The semen in the bladder is just urinated out later. The focus on the physical fluid is a distraction to create the empty bases for rhp celibacy which hinders progress.

Its about the bio-electric energy generated during climax and how it travels. Not the physical substance.

Ah! now I get what they say, "drawing seed into the brain". When semen is broken down in the bladder is it re-absorbed? You may probably know semen contains essential nutrients and minerals. Even though in minute quantities, ejaculating 3-4 times a day, that makes 21 times in week, lot of semen is wasted. Our body constantly replenishes our reserve, But I feel it is unnecessary wastage. If not re-absorbed, the practice is futile. --- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote: When a male climax's the lower banda's naturally lock sending a voltage up the spine into the brain and out the crown. Opening the soul and empowering it further.   The texts state their is a charka at the head of the penis. That energy escapes from on climax and in general not all the power goes up the spine in a normal climax.   So the point of what you mention is by powerfully locking the banda's in. All the energy goes up the spine and
none escapes by other routes. This also gets into being able to lenghten the time of sexual activity which generates more powerful climax. To add more power to this process.   When a male has an ejaculationless climax the semen get reverse ejaculated into the bladder where it is broken down and urinated out later.   They later with the rewriting of spiritual knowledge attempted to confuse this into celibacy of semen retention.  For the sake of rhp claims which form the base of celibacy teachings from Hinduism and Buddhism. Which hinders spiritual progress: http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Sexuality.html       ________________________________ From: liberate4free To: mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:30:24 AM Subject: [JoS4adults] Men-Orgasm vs Ejaculation??   In Taoism men practice an art called injaculation or exterior blocking. Basically, a few
seconds before ejaculation, pressure is applied by three fingers between the anus and scrotum, blocking the flow of semen which prevents ejaculation and waste of sexual energy, but orgasm happens. "The man should cultivate the art of delaying his ejaculation indefinitely to perfection until his lover has reached a number of orgasms high enough to satisfy her. He doesn't have to leave his seamen (sperm) to waste foolishly through ejaculation." a Taoist saying They state no there is no danger in affecting the internal channels, as the tissues from this area are very elastic and capable of receiving the fluid. First, the secretion of sperm diminishes, saving energy and the nutritional substances required for the secretion of sperm. Second, the body has a natural tendency of reabsorbing this fluid. Third, the Taoists and Tantrics have perfected a "vaporizing" system, channeling the energy to the upper centers of force, reducing the
pressure in the inferior seminal channels and in the prostate. Source: http://siva/ sakti.net/ I practice this with Azazel-sama's Ascending energy meditation, I circulate the energy 2-3 times. It works wonders. The only drawback of this practice is of increased sexual urge. I only ejaculate when sexual desire is uncontrollable and gets in way of basic thought process. This topic is not talked about in groups. I am to keen to know thoughts and experiences of fellow Satanists. Hail SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back