Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Memory spells

metaman91

Their's this memory a person and I want to forget; and that I want to make happen. How could I make him/her forget this memory, and how could I make myself forget it?

I know memories shape people, but I'm pretty sure I don't need this one...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metaman91" <EYEKNEEDCASH@... wrote:
Their's this memory a person and I want to forget; and that I want to make happen. How could I make him/her forget this memory, and how could I make myself forget it?

Hypnotize yourself and the other person. Replace the memory with another of your child hood, or just tell yourself/other person to forgot the memory entirely.

May i ask as to what the memory is? If it was a traumatic experience then you may need to do the hypnotherapy a few times but it's unwise to remove traumatic experiences.

Hail Satan!
Spiritual Satanic Network: www.DiabloDomus.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sivispacemparrabellum" <sivispacemparrabellum@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metaman91" <EYEKNEEDCASH@ wrote:

Hypnotize yourself and the other person. Replace the memory with another of your child hood, or just tell yourself/other person to forgot the memory entirely.

May i ask as to what the memory is? If it was a traumatic experience then you may need to do the hypnotherapy a few times but it's unwise to remove traumatic experiences.

Hail Satan!
Spiritual Satanic Network: www.DiabloDomus.com
I really don't like sharing this experience with other people, but it is very traumatic. I thought I overcame it, but it still bothers me. It makes me want to kill someone, which I can't do (yeah, I'm a newbie). I probably will do a destruction ritual against this someone, but I still don't want to hold on to this memory...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back