Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mein Kampf news

kothebull

https://news.vice.com/article/new-editi ... lers-death
During January mein kampf will be sold in Germany because of the expiration of the copyright
As I read the article I am not sure if it will be severely altered by Jews, but from what I can see Jews do have their filthy hands in it I do hope it will be unaltered either way I believe this will be a huge step in our victory. Once the people learn the Jews wil be ended!
Hail Satan!!

It COULD be a huge step, and we will do our best to let people know, like we did before... but for years and years I had to experience again and again, that most of all germans weren't interested in their own history or even in what they are... the mass media did a good job...
But now it is the best time for releasing this book again, because of all the "invaders" right now in Germany... my people know they are betrayed, maybe NOW is the time of awakening!
Apart from this, we never end the fight until our victory!(That is why Germany always is defeated from the inside... by traitors)
...what always kills the lie: TRUTH
Hail Satan

"kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:58 Mittwoch, 2.Dezember 2015:

https://news.vice.com/article/new-editi ... lers-death
During January mein kampf will be sold in Germany because of the expiration of the copyright
As I read the article I am not sure if it will be severely altered by Jews, but from what I can see Jews do have their filthy hands in it I do hope it will be unaltered either way I believe this will be a huge step in our victory. Once the people learn the Jews wil be ended!
Hail Satan!!

Heard about this, they're in full damage-control mode. It's a 720 page book and they're adding something like 2,000 pages of "expert" annotations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back