Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meet other satanists

Leo Wolfe

any chance we could set up a site dedicated to being able to meet other local satanists? would be a good way to cast more powerful spells and hang out with our brothers and sisters. I'm from kansas city missouri by the way, if there are any local satanists that would like my help or would like to share their skills and experience.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I would definitely be willing to get in on such a project.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leo Wolfe" <leowolfe2000@... wrote:

any chance we could set up a site dedicated to being able to meet other local satanists? would be a good way to cast more powerful spells and hang out with our brothers and sisters. I'm from kansas city missouri by the way, if there are any local satanists that would like my help or would like to share their skills and experience.

A few years back I had tried to find anyone in South Louisiana that was a Dedicated SATANIST, had a couple of bites but it never turned into anything.  Would like to try again, but not sure how to try and contact those that don't know about this site. -- Hail SATAN
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 3:44 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: meet other satanists

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I would definitely be willing to get in on such a project.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leo Wolfe" <leowolfe2000@... wrote:

Well, I live in SE Texas, pretty close, and I think we just have to get word out there, "build and they will come" afterall.

Sounds good, perhaps we can meet up and talk SATAN!!  Do you know of any SATANIST's in the Houston area?  I'll be headed there nextweek.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 1:27 AM

Well, I live in SE Texas, pretty close, and I think we just have to get word out there, "build and they will come" afterall.

I live in the Central Texas area if anyone's interested.

Sent from my iPad
On Sep 5, 2011, at 8:26 AM, Frank Donovan <satanislord13@... wrote:
  A few years back I had tried to find anyone in South Louisiana that was a Dedicated SATANIST, had a couple of bites but it never turned into anything.  Would like to try again, but not sure how to try and contact those that don't know about this site. -- Hail SATAN
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Leo Wolfe" <leowolfe2000@... wrote:

I too live in the Central Texas area. I wonder if there are any Spiritual Satanists displaced by the Bastrop fire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

Sent from my iPad

A few years back I had tried to find anyone in South Louisiana that was a Dedicated SATANIST, had a couple of bites but it never turned into anything. Would like to try again, but not sure how to try and contact those that don't know about this site. -- Hail SATAN

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leo Wolfe" <leowolfe2000@ wrote:

I also live in the central Texas.   From: Kenny Lane Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:14 PM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: meet other satanists     I live in the Central Texas area if anyone's interested.

Sent from my iPad

A few years back I had tried to find anyone in South Louisiana that was a Dedicated SATANIST, had a couple of bites but it never turned into anything.  Would like to try again, but not sure how to try and contact those that don't know about this site. -- Hail SATAN   From: Rick Mcdaniel <randomnessrhino@...

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Leo Wolfe" <leowolfe2000@... wrote:

I don't know but I have plenty of friends out there. Fortunately none of them lost their places. I live in southeast Austin out by McKinney Falls. Hope that place doesn't go up in flames. If any of you know how to do a rain ritual we could sure use the help out here.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPad
On Sep 7, 2011, at 11:58 AM, "Julian Trovada" <trovadaj@... wrote:
  I too live in the Central Texas area. I wonder if there are any Spiritual Satanists displaced by the Bastrop fire.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

Sent from my iPad

A few years back I had tried to find anyone in South Louisiana that was a Dedicated SATANIST, had a couple of bites but it never turned into anything. Would like to try again, but not sure how to try and contact those that don't know about this site. -- Hail SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Leo Wolfe" <leowolfe2000@ wrote:

I live in the Austin TX area. I'll be going through your area on my way to New Orleans in October. Send me an email if you all what to meet up.

Sent from my iPad
On Sep 9, 2011, at 1:15 AM, "Rick Mcdaniel" <randomnessrhino@... wrote:
  I don't know of any satanists out here besides myself and my older brother. We both live SE of houston about an hour away, around the Port Arthur area.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Frank Donovan <satanislord13@... wrote:

Sounds good, perhaps we can meet up and talk SATAN!!  Do you know of any SATANIST's in the Houston area?  I'll be headed there nextweek.

I live in the southwest part of Texas and I  would love to meet other satanists out there if any one wants to contact me email me at hellswarrior666888@... I'd love to hear from anyone out there              Hail Satan and Lilith and hail all gods of Duat 

<td val[/IMG]Lot of Satanists in Texas! I live in the panhandle but I make occasional trips to Dallas.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

--- On Mon, 9/12/11, Dark Lord <hellswarrior666888@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, September 12, 2011, 5:11 PM

[/IMG]hellswarrior666888@... I'd love to hear from anyone out there              Hail Satan and Lilith and hail all gods of Duat 
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back