Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditiation

Haizuru

For some reason I can't feel the effects of my morning meditation routine. My routine usually produces a warm feeling after yogic stretches. But this time I had to actually try to feel it. I've been doing consistent meditation to keep myself open and aware -as to not regress. I'd like to know if maybe I'm too adjusted to this and have to switch up a bit or something. Also if any of you want, could you share any experiences or meditations you do? I'm always up for a good story. :3

Ave Satanas!

To feel effects of energy, you need to be relaxed. Perhaps work on sensitivity to any level of energy, or try it at a different time. You're more than able to change it up on your own, as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Haizuru" <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

For some reason I can't feel the effects of my morning meditation routine. My routine usually produces a warm feeling after yogic stretches. But this time I had to actually try to feel it. I've been doing consistent meditation to keep myself open and aware -as to not regress. I'd like to know if maybe I'm too adjusted to this and have to switch up a bit or something. Also if any of you want, could you share any experiences or meditations you do? I'm always up for a good story. :3

Ave Satanas!

Whenever you feel you are no longer advancing, then yes, it is time to switch up or add something new. Remember to always go by how you feel.
Thats my experience with it :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back