Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditations

<td val[/IMG]you carnt force things, just let it come into your life slowly!    can you here a pinging sound in your head? do you see colours in your head when you focus on a white wall? do you see microbes moving around when you put your eyes out of focus in daylight ? HAIL FATHER

--- On Thu, 7/30/09, dgaara4life9 <dgaara4life9@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] meditations
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 7:32 AM

i am not getting strong or immediate results from my power meditations, what should i do?
[/TD]

no1 gets emediate results I've been a Sataniist 4 2 years almost n i'm just starting to feel energy from my destruction rituals
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 07:32 AM

i am not getting strong or immediate results from my power meditations, what should i do?

Hello brother and sisters i have opened up all my chakras well the main ones any one know were i should proceed to now do i start thinking about kundalini meditations or just concentrate on making myself stronger?

HAIL SATAN

You need to continue to meditate upon those chakras that you already opened. This is so that they will not get weak and close. Besides that, there are extensions that you need to open. Work yourself all the way through to number 13.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Reverend Mac Friday

Reverend Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 10:00:24 AM

Hello brother and sisters i have opened up all my chakras well the main ones any one know were i should proceed to now do i start thinking about kundalini meditations or just concentrate on making myself stronger?

HAIL SATAN

Please keep in mind that the Kundalini serpent won't rise until proven worthy. Im saying this because raising the kundalini can takes years. First meditate on your self, get your self much more powerful. Just opening chakras isn't the end. You have to empower them everyday preferably twice a day, EVERY day. This might seem strange but it's normal. Just do it everyday and one day your eyes are going to open.

Ave Enki!
Ave Aguares!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!
Always stay strong in Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melvynjeffery" <melvynjeffery@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Hello,

If you mean at the same time of course not. If you mean furing your lifetime it would be good, even though how do you take one out to put another at its place?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back