Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation

i did the first technique. i started to feel like there was water in my face, it moved across my face in a wave motion. like pulling to guitar strings apart and then letting go. it came from my head and traveled down. is that normal?

I felt like a bubble snapped inside of my head and wave after wave came from the back of my head spreading throughout my entire head and body. like the ripples of a drop hitting a body of water.

thats energy, probably from your 6th chakra.  i feel like that all the time when i meditate.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 10:53:44 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: meditation

I felt like a bubble snapped inside of my head and wave after wave came from the back of my head spreading throughout my entire head and body. like the ripples of a drop hitting a body of water.

ey im a new satanic but i dont kno what to begin with meditation or opening chakra ??? i also tryed to do the opening the 3rd eye but tis not working. also srry for my english

u should begin by learning how to get into a trance, that is the foundation of meditation. because learning how to get into a trance, ur able to block out ur outside surroundings. breathing excercises helps also. third eye is the easiest to open, well for me it was, so do that one first. and it takes alot of time. patience is the main key here. after doing what ur supposed to do on it, ur supoosed to meditate on it daily to open it more. it varies from person to person. some takes a month to get it fully open and some take a few weeks. it took me one week fully to open mine. once it is open, when u meditate, you should be able to swirls of energies, theyre in colors. like red energies or purple ones. youre also able to 'see' more when u astral. so it all takes practice and patience. good luck! hope it helps   her majesty

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 6:23:47 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] meditation

ey im a new satanic but i dont kno what to begin with meditation or opening chakra ??? i also tryed to do the opening the 3rd eye but tis not working. also srry for my english

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back