Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation

Anyone have a really good meditation for the aura or inner body? Something to build power and more strength, maybe chanting or anything like that, anything that you've tried that has been a good experience an a major boost in general. Just like to try something new and want to see what some do. Thanks in advance!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Before bed, i charge my light body by visualizing colored gold light streaming into it.

Then visualize ur light body starting to glow & radiating intensely outwards.

As expected, the energy will keep you up but when done before going to sleep, it's easier to program the energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

Anyone have a really good meditation for the aura or inner body? Something to build power and more strength, maybe chanting or anything like that, anything that you've tried that has been a good experience an a major boost in general. Just like to try something new and want to see what some do. Thanks in advance!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Sounds alright, I wonder if you can spin your aura, do you recon that will build it or do something? Would it be too much if we programed our auras to always receive an build our energy from the Sun and the Earth? Would that make too many side effects maybe true!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

This is a great way to empower yourself before a big working and it makes you feel great, but it needs to be done in small doses and carefully as the energy from the sun and moon is so strong and raw that it can overload your bioelectric system with nasty side effects.

This is something European shamans and druids used to do and was and still is very powerful so make sure you feel ready in yourself before trying it, just remember that its not just the sun and moon you can draw energy from the whole of nature and the earth itself is thriving with energy and can be borrowed but should always be replaced and with great respect when doing so.

My favourite is to work with trees like the vikings and celts who where strongly connected with nature.

"To the brave belong everything!!"
HAIL SATAN!!

I want to make Satan proud. I believe he want's us all to better ourselves through meditaion. I do some guick energy ones every once in a while is that enough? Should I Do more. It's hard because I'm a bit stressed out and my family needs me, a lot of times after work they want to spend time with me, and then I get so sleepy. Is 10-20min a day alright?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "meleddie666" <meleddie666@... wrote:
I want to make Satan proud. I believe he want's us all to better ourselves through meditaion. I do some guick energy ones every once in a while is that enough? Should I Do more. It's hard because I'm a bit stressed out and my family needs me, a lot of times after work they want to spend time with me, and then I get so sleepy. Is 10-20min a day alright?
Do the best you can!
If you can do more do more!
If you can't it's fine!
But do it on dayly base for each meditation sesion builds upon the day before!

Greetings
Robert.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Old!

<td val[/IMG]wen i was doing the protection meditation after the first few inhales the white gold light turned blue (instead of turning a brilliant white) on exhalatio this happened for 4 or 5 ehalation ( i usually do 10).Is it O.K  or wat i know blue is the color of FATHER SATAN  cant figure it out will some one help me in this regard

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Electric blue is a very powerful colour, I have heard that the god's auras are electric blue, so this could be a sign of improvement.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

wen i was doing the protection meditation after the first few inhales the white gold light turned blue (instead of turning a brilliant white) on exhalatio this happened for 4 or 5 ehalation ( i usually do 10).Is it O.K  or wat i know blue is the color of FATHER SATAN  cant figure it out will some one help me in this regard

HAIL SATAN

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

This is very good news for you indeed! Blue is the colour of the'lesser demons' as they're so commonly called, this shows that you have moved on to a hightened level;you are trancending your mortal boundaries and becoming one with Father Satan, you're getting closer to our gods, as we are to do...if the light ever becomes an electric green, you shall praise Father Satan, for he has favoured you..this is the highest level that can be reached, to be graced by a brilliant green light.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "K" <jeebuslice@... wrote:

Electric blue is a very powerful colour, I have heard that the god's auras are electric blue, so this could be a sign of improvement.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@ wrote:

wen i was doing the protection meditation after the first few inhales the white gold light turned blue (instead of turning a brilliant white) on exhalatio this happened for 4 or 5 ehalation ( i usually do 10).Is it O.K  or wat i know blue is the color of FATHER SATAN  cant figure it out will some one help me in this regard

HAIL SATAN

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

When I'm at work, is it possible to do meditation during breaks, or not? I feel that I wouldn't get the same feeling that I would get if I did it at home. There are places that I can go to at work, but can't guarentee that it would be totally quiet. I love doing meditation, but feel that I have to go home to do it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

You can always listen to meditation music, bro! Buy an mp3 or something, plug a headset on your ears and off you go!

Respect!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <britar@... wrote:

When I'm at work, is it possible to do meditation during breaks, or not? I feel that I wouldn't get the same feeling that I would get if I did it at home. There are places that I can go to at work, but can't guarentee that it would be totally quiet. I love doing meditation, but feel that I have to go home to do it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I did my commitment ritual to satan a week ago.
I have been medidating since then i have not seen any change on anything..please advise

ok first off what most people expect when first coming to satanism is a full blown change. its only been a week. keep meditating and empowering your soul that is important, you will see changes and have signs from th gods especially when you are ready. what exacly are you looking for to change?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:49:09 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation

I have been medidating since then i have not seen any change on anything..please advise

Financial status

On Wed May 4th, 2011 1:54 AM EDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

ok first off what most people expect when first coming to satanism is a full blown change. its only been a week. keep meditating and empowering your soul that is important, you will see changes and have signs from th gods especially when you are ready. what exacly are you looking for to change?

Dont know wat to say....but not go off track,keep on empowering ur soul...

well did you honestly join satanism just for financial status? just asking because alot of ppl do that. father satan knows if ou intentions are good or not. i feel you should talk to him personally and ask for help if it is a big problem.
Date: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 6:59:29 am
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation

Financial status

Exactly that's your problem, you dedicated just to get money. The only reason to dedicate is know it's the truth and not expecting material things in return. Satan will probably guide you how to get it yourself, working or using magick. (Actually sometimes he does help us financially if we have problems, or gives us gifts, but this is for the long-term trusted and devoted Satanists who work for Him, not for people who dedicate just for quick money).

You'll see no significant *material* change after you dedicate, but many of us do have a feeling that He is present, did you feel that? If you see the xian lies for whatever they are or are a little better mentally and spiritually, this *is* a change. If you're looking for changes look inside you and outside you and you'll see the change, compare the situation to when you were something else before. But don't expect instant material gratification again.

If he did bring us instant money and not knowledge how to get it then the BS of christians would be correct, to deceive someone you just need to bribe him/be nice to him and not give him any knowledge and you can do anything you want with him, betray, deceive him e.t.c. as he won't find your real nature if he doesn't have any knowledge. Exactly because Satan is the real good guy and he cares for us that's why he gives us knowledge to get everything we want so we will not depend on him, he is not afraid of us having personal power and knowledge and using it for making our lives better, fighting back if we're attacked, to see the truth and not be deceived by any lies e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Biba safaris <bibasafaris@... wrote:

Financial status

not really but as per my understanding of Jos,Father satan solves our problems and fulfills our dreams,am i wrong?even read money meditation on JoS?for sure i have real problem and i expect Father to assist and offer guideance

On Wed May 4th, 2011 9:49 AM EDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

well did you honestly join satanism just for financial status? just asking because alot of ppl do that. father satan knows if ou intentions are good or not. i feel you should talk to him personally and ask for help if it is a big problem.

Financial status

I can say from my experience, you will get better and better, but this will come with time. I started to notice an overall change, and albeit a small change after a few months. The power in mediations can be felt. If not, keep doing them until then.
Again, I'm paraphrasing much of this from www.joyofsatan.org and what was said previously in this group. Keep on keeping on and you will get better, I guarantee it. Be open, be honest. Because of the amount of indoctrination I myself was in in my life, and how long i've been able to shut off old indoctrination, I don't expect to be able to see changes for a few years, but I am open to the minor changes and I the difference in my days when I did not do certain meditations for protection or cleansing and days when I did them normally everyday.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Biba safaris <bibasafaris@... wrote:

What do you mean? Rebecca morganlavey (all kike names).. All you are saying are not true.. "Blue is the colour of lesser demons?" "As they are so 'commonly called'?"(this is disrespect to the Gods)
"this shows that you have moved on to a hightened level".... "you are trancending your mortal boundaries"? (he is still very mortal) "and becoming one with Father Satan?" (it is very obvious we are all different individuals).. "you're getting closer to our gods, as we are to do"? (we are still far from Godhood)..."if the light ever becomes an electric green, you shall praise Father Satan, for he has favoured you" (Father Satan has given us all the potential we need and we are all important to Him.. H)e doesnt need "this is the highest level that can be reached, to be graced by a brilliant green light"?(there are no limitations in Satanism).. We dont need your jewishness or kikeness here!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RebeccaR" <morganlavey666@... wrote:

This is very good news for you indeed! Blue is the colour of the'lesser demons' as they're so commonly called, this shows that you have moved on to a hightened level;you are trancending your mortal boundaries and becoming one with Father Satan, you're getting closer to our gods, as we are to do...if the light ever becomes an electric green, you shall praise Father Satan, for he has favoured you..this is the highest level that can be reached, to be graced by a brilliant green light.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "K" <jeebuslice@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

wrong. he assissts us but also expects us to handle are problems on our own but yes and yea we expect him to help us but he expects us to shape our future and expects us to do for him and ourselves.
Date: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:42:18 pm

not really but as per my understanding of Jos,Father satan solves our problems and fulfills our dreams,am i wrong?even read money meditation on JoS?for sure i have real problem and i expect Father to assist and offer guideance

Financial status

ok first off what most people expect when first coming to satanism is a full blown change. its only been a week. keep meditating and empowering your soul that is important, you will see changes and have signs fr

That's the reason there is the money meditation, to use it to bring money on our own without depending on Satan. It doesn't involve Satan in any way.

If he was genie-like there wouldn't be a meditation section at all in the JoS site.

"not really but as per my understanding of Jos,Father satan solves our problems and fulfills our dreams,am i wrong?"

You misunderstood JoS probably:

"Satan does not demand slavish worship. He does not expect us to be "sorry." Satan gives us knowledge and expects us to apply that knowledge in advancing our powers and our soul. Satan wants for us to grow, evolve and become independent. "

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... wbies.html

Financial status

SATANISM:Not For Riches, For Empowerment
 I wanted to address this post to members who come to Satanism looking for riches. Not here to judge on who is asking for money for good honest purposes, or those who think Satan is a cash cow. You will find that spiritual Satanism is not like the holly devil they portray on tv. Your not just going to say some hocus pocus mumbo jumbo and expect Satan or his Demons to appear and drench you with wealth. DONT BE SO DISRESPECTFUL! Satan rewards those who are honest and sincere and who fight daily in his honor agaisnt our enemies. Im not saying Satan is not known to bless an individual here and there; he does not hang us up and leave us out to dry.     Well you are going to have to work on it. It's not something thats just going to come to you and satanism is not about getting rich. When I see members come here and the first thing they ask for is money, well it raises flags in my mind. For one, there are numerous of other more important things to worry about. Rather than sitting there concerned about money. You should be more concerned about your soul and how to empower it. What good is money when you find yourself in deadly situations and attacks. MONEY WILL NOT BUY YOU SPIRITUALITY!       There are a lot of brothers and sisters here that are in need of finances, but they dont concern themselves with thst to the point where thats your main goal. Instead they work on empoerment through power meditations and learn how to accomplish things on their own. Learn how to bring about positive influences through the powers of your own mind. In the end Father Satan never deserts us and he will give us things when we are in need.He does for those that do for him! If your intention are pure, than ask Father Satan. Never forget that anyone can call upon Father Satan and ask him questions for yourself. Do not get discouraged if you dont get immediate responses. He hears our prayers and he knows our troubles, but he wants us to work on rasing the kundalini serpent and reaching godhood.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, AmdusiasPRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 11:24:05 PM

Financial status

You say "expect" like the Gods are obligated to solve your problems. You should not expect anything. He "expects" you to awaken your soul, raising your energy levels so that you can fix your own problems. Father and the Gods do help, but dont say shit like you expect them to do this or that.These are very advanced and powerful Gods with a million of other things to do. If they find that it is in your best interest, then they will help. Eventually you are "expected" to be able to handle these things on your own.
There are meditations and rituals one can do to bring about wealth. Now im not saying that you will be rich, but you will be helped. If you are familiar with the Kabalah, then kabalistic sun square can help you in your financial status. Remember that these type of things take time and consistent with the workings. What this means is basically you will need to do the meditations more than once before you see some serious results.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, May 4, 2011 7:20:14 AM

Financial status

IMO, some of this sort of "stuff" seems to be a holdover from xianity where one was taught to "repent & pray" & then hope one's problems will simply evaporate. That solves nothing. The problems remain (or get worse because no practical action was taken) and the the sheep-like person remains ignorant, dependent & fearful.

Satanism has given us mighty tools to change our situations,, whatever they may be, for the better -- physically and spiritually -- we need only put them into practice.

Yes, the Gods sometimes do step in -- I'm thinking of disasters & other truly sudden or desperate situations. It's happened to me or I wouldn't even be alive. But generally speaking, the Gods are not baby-sitters or cash-cows; OUR JOB IS TO EMPOWER & HELP OURSELVES, dependent on no one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rqqprz" <rqqprz@... wrote:

That's the reason there is the money meditation, to use it to bring money on our own without depending on Satan. It doesn't involve Satan in any way.

If he was genie-like there wouldn't be a meditation section at all in the JoS site.

"not really but as per my understanding of Jos,Father satan solves our problems and fulfills our dreams,am i wrong?"

You misunderstood JoS probably:

"Satan does not demand slavish worship. He does not expect us to be "sorry." Satan gives us knowledge and expects us to apply that knowledge in advancing our powers and our soul. Satan wants for us to grow, evolve and become independent. "

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... wbies.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Biba safaris <bibasafaris@ wrote:

Financial status

Opening the 3rd eye.at what hour and at what moon.Can i vibrate thoth as many time as i want(example 100times) to increase its chance for awakening it for 4 days consistantly.Also CAn i do the same to all the other chakras?

HAIL JOY OF SATAN Followers of SAtan!
Hail The GOds of Duat!

I'm new to meditation last night was the first time I have done it. Since Im new to it I only tackled breathing exercises. Before I started I turned off any distractions and locked my door so noone would disturb me. When I started I was conscious of what I was doing then after the 3rd breath I couldn't feel anything it was as if I was submerged in water. I felt as if I was floating. It also seemed as if I was rocking side to side at a fast pace. It felt very peacefull.
Is that normal and has anyone ever had a experience like this

Congrats on getting into a trance so quickly, and on your first try, even though you weren't even trying! Lol. There are different levels of trances, so they won't all be like that. (I'm mentioning that in case you go into a light trance and think it isn't one since the sensation is different.) Keep it up!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Greenie" <michaeljh23@... wrote:

I'm new to meditation last night was the first time I have done it. Since Im new to it I only tackled breathing exercises. Before I started I turned off any distractions and locked my door so noone would disturb me. When I started I was conscious of what I was doing then after the 3rd breath I couldn't feel anything it was as if I was submerged in water. I felt as if I was floating. It also seemed as if I was rocking side to side at a fast pace. It felt very peacefull.

congrats! :D those times i manage too get in a trance it's like taking a roller-coaster, everything spins intensely and my body feels heavy and frozen. But i hear everything very clearly and i my mind is not drifting away, and i feel completely awake and clear. is this a trance? :p just wondering :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Congrats on getting into a trance so quickly, and on your first try, even though you weren't even trying! Lol. There are different levels of trances, so they won't all be like that. (I'm mentioning that in case you go into a light trance and think it isn't one since the sensation is different.) Keep it up!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Greenie" <michaeljh23@ wrote:

Thanks. O ok thanks for leting me know
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Greenie" <michaeljh23@ wrote:

When you meditate or attempt to enter a trance, do you visualize yourself in a First Person Perspective?

Hail Father Satan And His Demons

Hi, i want to ask, what should i feel or see when i have already done the meditation for opening the third eye, and is it enough to meditate on your third eye for only 6 minutes?
Thanks.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Yes, I feel tingling at my 3rd eye and i done it 4 days in a row, i am meditating on it for almost 9 days now. And should we focus on 1 chakra or open all the chakras and then focus on it all?Thanks.
Hail Father Satan!!

Is their a limit on meditation i mean is it possible for someone to meditate to much? If so what are the symptoms i should look for? HAIL SATAN

No jeremy montoya,I don't feel you can meditate too much,but it is possible to do some advanced stuff,that you are not quite ready for,as far as the more advanced meditations.You have to find your own speed,by which you progress.I always listen to my GD,she lets me know when I am going past,that which I am ready for. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 11:29 PM

Is their a limit on meditation i mean is it possible for someone to meditate to much? If so what are the symptoms i should look for? HAIL SATAN

Yes, especially if you are new. Meditating increases our bioelectricity levels, and we have to get used to it before increasing it more. Symptoms of doing too much: nervousness, dizziness, slurred speech, cold sweat (I think). There might be more, this is all I could think of. The severity of these depends on how high or low your bioelectricity is. Void meditation won't do this, so you can work on that all you want.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

no there is not
from what i have researched you only get better with practice and eventually i think you can do it for longer and longer as you get better at it.

Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 9:29 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back