Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation to not sleep

Sleeping is essential for the human body. So don't think about that. Just set an alarm like at 4 am or so right around when no one is awake. Then just go back to sleep, usually when I do yoga, breathing exercises & meditation before going to sleep, I get the best sleep ever.  The usually lucid dreams here and there.  But yeah, try an alarm at 4 am or an hour that you know no one is awake. Remember, if you don't sleep, & you don't have insomnia or you aren't going through kundalini phases, that's stupid. 

---In [email protected], <camelon.thesorcerer@... wrote:

hello what [/IMG]</var>

Hey i would recomend not sleeping but i have noticed at least in my case, sometimes when i absorbe or breath in alot of golden white or white white(like LED white) energy right before going to bed i cant sleep. Most of the times tho i sleep less. I Just wake up naturally, feeling better and not tired at all.

So you know who Leonardo Da Vinci was right? one of the worlds greatest geniuses? well, turns out he was so productive because of one trick he used regarding sleep. he would sleep multiple times a day, but in short increments. this is called, polyphasic sleeping. what he would do is sleep for 20 minutes every two or three hours. it increases the amount of time one has to work incredibly. i tried to do this during the year last year (as a sophomore in high school) but unsuccessfully because i got in trouble for sleeping in class. then i tried again over the summer last year and it worked extremely well. what i did was i took a 45 minute nap twice a day (about 8 hours apart) and hen i had a larger sleep period of 4-5 hours from 10 pm to 2 or 3 am and then i would get to work on all sorts of stuff, poetry, homework, reading. it was a lot of fun, though it took about a month to really get used to it. i still haven't stopped this method. consider it for yourself.

Hope this helped!

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <camelon.thesorcerer@... wrote:

hello what I want to do is a meditation to be able to go through life without sleeping so that at night when there is no body around to annoy me I can meditate without having to shut out or change my social standing with people. this way ill maximize my time and increase my hours of meditation each week by days

This would be detrimental to you. Lack of sleep is not an option if you want to maintain your Physical body, your mental health and your spiritual well-being. Also, lack of sleep would totally ruin your chances of successful meditation.

Besides that, who in your personal life is so important? Your friends? Even if you were in a Coven you would still not want to miss your sleep to hang out or whatever. It is important to set your priorities in order as a Spiritual Satanist. Your spiritual life comes first, then the physical.

After you get your Meditations and Yoga done for the day, then you can make time for friends and fun.
 Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 10:37 PM, "camelon.thesorcerer@..." <camelon.thesorcerer@... wrote:
  hello what [/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back