Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation to help me with my job?

cmxmuffins

Hello, this may be a dumb question but I work in sales and my paycheck is the commission from each sale I get. I can make the cold call and advertise the free version of the product but I begin to get very nervous and lose confidence when trying to make a sale. Is there a meditation that can help me remain confident?

I'd say that the best tecnique is empowering your 3rd Solar chakra as it boosts your will, so if you have the will to sell more, this will help. Also the Sowilo rune can be vibrated daily into your aura with an affirmation directed to increase your sales.
Last, lack of confidence depends on low Mars energies/weak 2nd chakra so it's advisable to work on 2nd chakra too (for exaple vibratin VAUM into 2nd chakra to empower it, have a look to JoS meditations in the JoS site).
There's most likely a lot of competition on the market so I'd say working on the 3rd chakra will help a lot, I noticed that people collecting big money from sales seem to have a powerful 3rd chakra mainly.
My 2 cents, if I may say this, working with cold calls for commissions is a bit enslaving as a job, are you maybe working for some jews?

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:56:30 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation to help me with my job?

Hello, this may be a dumb question but I work in sales and my paycheck is the commission from each sale I get. I can make the cold call and advertise the free version of the product but I begin to get very nervous and lose confidence when trying to make a sale. Is there a meditation that can help me remain confident?

Hello,

You can always program your aura to make you more confident. Though, from several articles read through the time, the more you do something the easier it is to do it. Also, it is of great importance to have success after some time by trial and error as in every thing.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

So this is an interesting thread to me as I plan to start a money working soon. I already have empowered my Solar Chakra quite a lot and, and for the working I am going to do, it says it requires Mala Beads, of which I have none. I have figured out that for most workings you can just count on your fingers which I do in light of not being able to get the materials at this time. I have finished a couple of workings doing just that and it worked out perfectly.

So, I noticed AldrichStrickland mentioned vibrating RAUM into your Solar Chakra would help to empower it. Should I try both? It's the first working in the PDF of which you repeat the affirmation 108 times. I am in need of money as I have some, but could use more at this time. So, in light of this, is it entirely necessary to make a Satanic Rosary?

Also, this is still on topic, but not on money, rather on Chakras themselves. I have a few Chakras that need opening, and I did the Sanskrit Vibrations until the new moon, and did not manage to open them. I tried using the Thorr Rune for another reason one day as I thought it would help the current situation, and it turned out to be rather strong at the second vibration I felt pulsating rage, or something to that degree so I quit, and asked Father Satan and Lady Agares for help which I greatly appreciate.

So, I see it like this, the Thorr Rune seems to possibly not be an option, unless it acts differently when you use it for different reasons. Any pointers on this one, because I would be very happy if I could get my Chakras open.

Thanks for the help.

HAIL SATAN!

Also, I came up with this idea last night, for anyone whose messages don't get through and you it was valid and important, make sure to copy it before posting the message, also make sure to make a document on your computer/phone before posting it in case it does not show up in the near future make it a habit. Cheers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back