Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation to break two people up

What an excellent question.
You can use the venus square and program her aura and/or raise energy to be programmed via meditation. You cannot go wrong.
This also serves for as a way for you to gauge how powerful your soul is. The more you med, the easier and powerful any working becomes. Desiring strongly and meditation are the keys to success.
Hail Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!Hail beautiful Duchess Bune!Hail beautiful Duchess Gomory!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

hello [/IMG]</var>

I don't see how this is an "excellent question" and I would advise you not to waste your time on her. If she really felt that much for you she would leave that guy and if she leaves him for you she can easily do the same to you when the next guy comes into the picture. You're asking for messy bullshit.

---In [email protected], <jri9vero@... wrote:

You can use the venus square and program her aura and/or raise energy to be programmed via meditation. You cannot go wrong.
This also serves for as a way for you to gauge how powerful your soul is. The more you med, the easier and powerful any working becomes. Desiring strongly and meditation are the keys to success.
Hail Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!Hail beautiful Duchess Bune!Hail beautiful Duchess Gomory!

hello [/IMG]</var>

but the thing is that its like a game of chicken. we are both afraid of rejection. the energy I feel isn't a crush, or anything of the sort its the feeling of love and exstacy. in other words she likes me so much that she is not willing to take the chance of rejection so she sticks with staring at me and picking lint off my clothing when she thinks im not looking. in many other relationships I had my heart never sped up like it does when I see her. its not like other peoples relationships where they have to try and they do it  solely for either convenience or sex or any other pro. the only trouble I see is that I can feel that she is both jelous of my girlfriend and I am jelous of her boyfriend. I sense that the only thing that keep her away and I for that matter is the grip of her both and the protection of my girlfriend. I am hoping on getting rid of them both so that they are out of the picture.

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:01 PM, "way_seeker666@..." <way_seeker666@... wrote:
  I don't see how this is an "excellent question" and I would advise you not to waste your time on her. If she really felt that much for you she would leave that guy and if she leaves him for you she can easily do the same to you when the next guy comes into the picture. You're asking for messy bullshit.

---In [email protected], <jri9vero@... wrote:

hello [/IMG]</var>

Also read that the demon asmodeus helps to break up relationships.
HAIL SATAN!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 7:27 PM CDT jri9vero@... wrote:

Hail Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!
Hail beautiful Duchess Bune!
Hail beautiful Duchess Gomory!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

hello I really like this one girl and she likes me but me and her are in two different relationships and I don't feel like waiting for her to break up with her boyfriend so I can ask her out so I need a meditation or ritual that is logical enough to break them up. can someone help me?

I'm not sure if I should advise you how to break them up.. If this girl likes you and you like her why wouldn't you two just do it the normal way and get together without magic? Well, whatever, your love life is your own business and I shouldn't comment. I have only two advises. First, you shouldn't bother the Gods with a ritual for something like this at a time like this (remember we are at war and in a crucial point... IMO the only good reason to bother the Gods for help is when there's something that is keeping you to advance your soul and/or help as you can in warfare). Second, if you really mean to do it the JoS has all you need, look for colors, runes and affirmations. Of course you will have to use your own powers this way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back