Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation - questions

Hungaryan

Among the meditations there are several versions e.g. beginner, advanced. I would like to ask how these meditations should be placed in a development system. Should I do, say, a merkaba meditation and a twin snake every day? The meditations are very well described in JoS, but I couldn't find any information on how to arrange them. What would a good programme look like?

Hungaryan said:
Among the meditations there are several versions e.g. beginner, advanced. I would like to ask how these meditations should be placed in a development system. Should I do, say, a merkaba meditation and a twin snake every day? The meditations are very well described in JoS, but I couldn't find any information on how to arrange them. What would a good programme look like?

You can do them in whatever order you like, although cleaning first would be best so you dont potentially power up any dross

A routine should consist of these 8 things if youre able

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

As for specific meditations, void, cleaning, and chakra spinning are essential and should be done daily.

If your chakras are open then some empowerment and astral sense working should also be done daily

As you advance you'll know or be guided by your GD if you need things like merkaba and twin serpent and will be able to incorporate them as needed.

Some meditations like merkaba or hand chakra work only need to be done daily until the energy is flowing and then its up to you when you do it again based on your needs or goals

Hi!
Each meditation for a beginner should consist of void meditation, aura/chakra cleansing, and aura of protection.
Become adept at energy breathing, and focus on yoga as well as breathing techniques such as breath of fire and sun/moon breath. Empower your CHAKRAS and work on your PINEAL GLAND. In the beggining, you should work on empowering the self and absorbing knowledge. Working on magick in the beggining can yield poor results because of a lack of knowledge.
To make it simple for you, Hooded Cobra has prepared this a while ago and i used it to great success!
I would recommend printing it out for future reference and for others.

https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back