Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation program question

Isisd

i've finished the 6 months meditation program, it says that another program would be updated, build upon the previous one, but i can't find it. Does this program exist?

Isisd said:
i've finished the 6 months meditation program, it says that another program would be updated, build upon the previous one, but i can't find it. Does this program exist?
Until now I don´t think so.

If you have finished that you can even start the 40 days working of Hp HoodedCobra.
But if you spent 6 months on diving in to meditations and knowledge, you shouldn't be afraid of building up one of your own, start with the basics then as times goes by you pass on more advanced one.
For example you could do a daily aura of protection, void meditation, energy meditation, yoga hatha or kundalini, and basic fire and humming breathing, you could add meditation on gods' sigyls, and remember to clean your aura everyday. This is an idea you decide, but be sure to do protection , energy meditation, and cleaning everyday, it's a big pillar for starting your first schedule.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back