Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation Program - Need Advice

[email protected]

Hello,
So I've been following the 40 Day Meditation Program and reached the point (days 12 - 16) where I need to start working on my third eye. I did vibrate THAUM for four consecutive days and after this, today, I started meditating on it by sitting quietly and trying to look through it. I don't feel or see anything besides blackness and pressure in my forehead. 
Should proceed to days 17-20 and start working on Crown Chakra or do I need to take more time until I make at least some progress with the Third Eye? Thanks.

How can l maditate to call the spirits of Father Satan
On Mar 18, 2019 1:06 PM, "hellmillitant666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello,
So I've been following the 40 Day Meditation Program and reached the point (days 12 - 16) where I need to start working on my third eye. I did vibrate THAUM for four consecutive days and after this, today, I started meditating on it by sitting quietly and trying to look through it. I don't feel or see anything besides blackness and pressure in my forehead. 
Should proceed to days 17-20 and start working on Crown Chakra or do I need to take more time until I make at least some progress with the Third Eye? Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back