Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation Problems

JonnyRuffNutts1

I've been doing all the awakening meditations for one hour everyday since September and I feel that I have not made any progress. I don't feel any of my chakras when I meditate on them and I dont feel satisfied that the medations are working. I'm not inpatient, I'm just frustrated because I know these meditations work, so what should I do?

Sounds like you may be meditating incorrectly.

I, along with most people, are able to feel their chakras after the first few times of meditating on them, if not the first time....and an hour meditating on a chakra is a LOT. I can usually feel mine after 2-3 meditation, and that's when I started.

Perhaps you just simply start with void meditation, as that's what I started with and mastered before any other meditation. I feel void meditation also causes many useful and great changes in the brain that aid in all of the other meditations, it is by far one of the most useful, atleast for maintaining focus, concentration, and mental will power.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "JonnyRuffNutts" <jonnyruffnutts@... wrote:

I've been doing all the awakening meditations for one hour everyday since September and I feel that I have not made any progress. I don't feel any of my chakras when I meditate on them and I dont feel satisfied that the medations are working. I'm not inpatient, I'm just frustrated because I know these meditations work, so what should I do?

Change your meditation program and see if that helps. Did you perform the
awakening exercises?
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 12:06:18 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Meditation Problems

I've been doing all the awakening meditations for one hour everyday since
September and I feel that I have not made any progress. I don't feel any of my
chakras when I meditate on them and I dont feel satisfied that the medations are
working. I'm not inpatient, I'm just frustrated because I know these meditations
work, so what should I do?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

just keep at it and after you meditate on one spend some time just feeling the chakra you just meditated on.
and you could try difernt meditions insted of just keeping to the same ones over and over.
E.G. swich the awaking ones out for the full chakra medition or the twin serpent or a cobination of difernt ones etc.
some of the after affects that i have noticed from meditating daily is when i do more energy work than i normaly do is i
get hyper, when i do less i feel like sleeping later. are the 2 most common that happen to me. you may or may not feel the same way
or affects.

Hail enki
Hail pazuzu

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:06:18 +0000

I have a suggestion.
try fucking around with the hand chakra meditation and getting a better feel for energy.
use the ascending energy meditation, thats great.
what also works great, which I do not believe is mentioned on the JoS site, is breathing orgasm energy into a chakra, and then vibrating the full chakra meditation for the chakra on the first exhale. XD
do the directing energy meditation too.
foundation meditation, wawawa,
you want to get superpowers at superspeed, take on the work of superman.
hs!

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:36:41 -0800
Subject: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Meditation Problems

just keep at it and after you meditate on one spend some time just feeling the chakra you just meditated on.
and you could try difernt meditions insted of just keeping to the same ones over and over.
E.G. swich the awaking ones out for the full chakra medition or the twin serpent or a cobination of difernt ones etc.
some of the after affects that i have noticed from meditating daily is when i do more energy work than i normaly do is i
get hyper, when i do less i feel like sleeping later. are the 2 most common that happen to me. you may or may not feel the same way
or affects.

Hail enki
Hail pazuzu

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:06:18 +0000

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back