Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation on medication

kbookman770

Hi I'm new to this and am about to make my dedication but have a question I am on a couple of phyc meds suck as seroquil and triliptol it says not to do power meditation on medication was just wondering the meaning behind that and it'd there will be a time when I'm able to do them or will I permanently unable to do these and is my mental illness going to affect my abilities to meditate and communicate with father Satan

Be sure to do the dedication ritual when you can. Don't delay, because the enemy may harass you to stop or turn away from Satan. 
As for power meditations, I am also on medication and can only do so much at this current time.I do the aura of protection, aura cleaning, void meditation, affirmations, along with participating in the reverse torah rituals.
These, anyone can do without putting themselves at risk if they are dedicated Spiritual Satanists.
I am not a doctor, so I don't know what else to tell you at this time. Maybe someone else, or one of the clergy, can answer, regarding what you can do for meditation.

On Monday, September 14, 2015 5:27 PM, "kbookman770@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am very new to this none the less I'm ready to mmake my dedication I seen on the website that you shouldn't do power meditation On psychotic medication I am currently on Seroquel and triliptol and was wondering if does this have a long term effect on my power meditations or will i EventuallY be able to do them and what kind of effects will this have on my meditation if any at all

Have you also tried the Five Tibetans?

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:51 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Be sure to do the dedication ritual when you can. Don't delay, because the enemy may harass you to stop or turn away from Satan. 
As for power meditations, I am also on medication and can only do so much at this current time.I do the aura of protection, aura cleaning, void meditation, affirmations, along with participating in the reverse torah rituals.
These, anyone can do without putting themselves at risk if they are dedicated Spiritual Satanists.
I am not a doctor, so I don't know what else to tell you at this time. Maybe someone else, or one of the clergy, can answer, regarding what you can do for meditation.

On Monday, September 14, 2015 5:27 PM, "kbookman770@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am very new to this none the less I'm ready to mmake my dedication I seen on the website that you shouldn't do power meditation On psychotic medication I am currently on Seroquel and triliptol and was wondering if does this have a long term effect on my power meditations or will i EventuallY be able to do them and what kind of effects will this have on my meditation if any at all

ALL drugs are harmful to your spiritual growth and make you vulnerable to enemy control.The psychiatry INDUSTRY is a fraud invented by the jew Sigmund FRAUD to control the populace while his kike brethren profit from our misery!

I am on medication and i meditate all the time plus i healed myself of highblood pressure so i think after you do the dedication to SATAN you will not have thoughts problems worrying about that part because Father SATAN looks out for his own

Oh yeah and one more thing , obviously this isn't my email I'm just using someone else's lol it won't be me unless I state it is in the message.

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 4:48 PM PDT Gerald Montoya wrote:

Jeremy Montoya here I'd say if you can definitely stop taking both of those. Not only will it hinder your spiritual growth but I believe it can really fuck you in the mind. Had a friend who meditated while on serquil and boy he was not ok for the longest time. I'm not sure if it was from meditating on the seraquil or not I believe its an antiphyscotic.

Power meditation itself when done consistently especially empowering the chakras will heal any and I believe all mental/psychological problems especially if done with affirmations after.

I personally believe that the enemy jEWs made such pharmaceutical drugs to destroy the gentile soul on a very harsh level, even I had my experience with pain pills from surgery, those things are hard and the soul especially the sacral and solar chakras and those were only for pain and 5 mg lol. I don't want to know how bad these drugs that aren't even needed destroy the soul. What's needed is meditation and healing of the soul as all mental problems manifest from the chakras and energy system. They know this but would love to destroy the beauty in us "goyim" and love to destroy us on the soul to stop us from becoming gods.

If you've become addicted to those things you can ask Satan and the demon Buer for help if its really bad.
Otherwise just put your jeans on and stop taking those things if you want to experience the most profound transformation of the human (GENTILE) soul in the best way you can which is in a sober state of mind. It's too funny how the jEWs say they're the real human and we're cattle when we comes from the most beautiful gods in the universe and they come from disgusting and malicious reptilians lol, we're the real human not them.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
HAIL THE SATANIC MESSIAH HITLER!

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 9:05 PM PDT kbookman770@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hi I'm new to this and am about to make my dedication but have a question I am on a couple of phyc meds suck as seroquil and triliptol it says not to do power meditation on medication was just wondering the meaning behind that and it'd there will be a time when I'm able to do them or will I permanently unable to do these and is my mental illness going to affect my abilities to meditate and communicate with father Satan

Jeremy Montoya here I'd say if you can definitely stop taking both of those. Not only will it hinder your spiritual growth but I believe it can really fuck you in the mind. Had a friend who meditated while on serquil and boy he was not ok for the longest time. I'm not sure if it was from meditating on the seraquil or not I believe its an antiphyscotic.

Power meditation itself when done consistently especially empowering the chakras will heal any and I believe all mental/psychological problems especially if done with affirmations after.

I personally believe that the enemy jEWs made such pharmaceutical drugs to destroy the gentile soul on a very harsh level, even I had my experience with pain pills from surgery, those things are hard and the soul especially the sacral and solar chakras and those were only for pain and 5 mg lol. I don't want to know how bad these drugs that aren't even needed destroy the soul. What's needed is meditation and healing of the soul as all mental problems manifest from the chakras and energy system. They know this but would love to destroy the beauty in us "goyim" and love to destroy us on the soul to stop us from becoming gods.

If you've become addicted to those things you can ask Satan and the demon Buer for help if its really bad.
Otherwise just put your jeans on and stop taking those things if you want to experience the most profound transformation of the human (GENTILE) soul in the best way you can which is in a sober state of mind. It's too funny how the jEWs say they're the real human and we're cattle when we comes from the most beautiful gods in the universe and they come from disgusting and malicious reptilians lol, we're the real human not them.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

If the drugs were prescribed by your doctor keep taking them just do what you can make sure you dedicate as Satan protects his own.

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:11 AM, "Gerald Montoya djrazor916@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

I can personally attest to the fact that meditation helps a lot with mental problems. For well over 7 years I suffered with severe depression to the point that I felt suicidal at least once weekly. I was also raised in a xian home (that obviously didn't help). I was on antidepressants for a few years, and I couldn't stand it (made me feel fuzzy). I started High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 day meditation program and immediately after starting went off of my medications (I do not suggest going cold turkey like that, it can be incredibly unsafe; it is better to wean off of the medications slowly), luckily I was alright. Not only was I fine without the medicine (perfectly happy) but my mind finally felt clear :) I've currently been off of medication for 3 months, and have been perfectly fine. Meditation CAN heal the mind, soul, and body. I know this from experience. However, for those of us who have (or have had) mental issues, constant meditation is a MUST!!! If you let off for even a couple days, the problems manifest yet again. 

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you I'm going to try just for today meditation I have to find it first I was diagnosed with a type 2 bipolar disorder I have recently gotten clean of drugs that I was addicted to when they diagnosed me I had many suicidal attempts which wild me up hospitalized I was wondering why my attempts have failed when I found out that it was father Satan keeping me here to help you fight this battle so I want to make sure that I'm doing everything on my part to give back to him when he's gave to me

Good job, kbookman! That's a great step! Those drugs make it worse, pushing people to suicide. It's disgusting that it still happens..

Thank you since my dedication my eyes have been opened up a lot more seeing people in everyday life just running around with no purpose doing random things chasing a dream or lie that will give them no purpose but I am trying to find the 40 day meditation I can't seem to find it anywhere if if someone could point me in the right direction that would be amazing thanks again

The 40 Day Meditation Program by High Priest Hooded Cobra is found in Satan's Library, on the Joy of Satan site.

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:17 AM, "kbookman770@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you since my dedication my eyes have been opened up a lot more seeing people in everyday life just running around with no purpose doing random things chasing a dream or lie that will give them no purpose but I am trying to find the 40 day meditation I can't seem to find it anywhere if if someone could point me in the right direction that would be amazing thanks again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back