Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation in excess

corpsedefiled

normally when I meditate I align the chakras, do the chakra spin, then I do the aura of protection meditation, then I go to the pineal meditation, and I feel awsome until I start the 3rd eye meditation, then the sensation seems to die down, any advice?

The only thing you can really do is work mostly on this flaw. Sorry to say dude, but the only thing that is going to help is to make this your focus point and meditate most on it until it is better.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 9 December, 2009 11:09:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] meditation in excess

normally when I meditate I align the chakras, do the chakra spin, then I do the aura of protection meditation, then I go to the pineal meditation, and I feel awsome until I start the 3rd eye meditation, then the sensation seems to die down, any advice?

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

<td val[/IMG]make sure you are mutlti tasking and not concerned about 'the end' of the meditation. keep aware of the continued spinning and alignment as well as pineal. if its the 'last thing you do' you may have trained yourself to 'cool down' from the workout by thinking of it as the last thing or the end. third eye meditation can also cause you to synchronize more with metaphysical and astral and therefore unground you. another possibility is simply that, after doing the previous exercises, you become used to that state; i.e. it feels like you wind down because you don't feel 'that ting' your used to not realizing that you've just gotten accustomed to it so, like a low hum, it gets drowned out or blocked out as just a normal occurance. just remind yourself of the previous here and there to bring it back to the forefront of your mind and it may help. not an expert myself though.

Hail Father Enkil

--- On Wed, 12/9/09, corpsedefiled <corpsedefiled@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] meditation in excess
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:09 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back