Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation Help

Well, it certainly sounds advanced! Why don't you just start doing it the regular way, Nick, and then maybe through repeated practice you'll understand what HP Vovim meant. That's the best advice I can think of. Sorry I can't give you anything more concrete. Hey, I just had a thought. Maybe the 'four pillars of the soul' is a reference to the elements? I dunno. That just popped into my head. Lol. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Celina To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:33 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation Help
  I just realized a couple days ago I never got an answer to this. Does anyone know?

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I've started the MerKaBa and I want to do this: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-medi ... vibration/ also but I don't know what he means by the four pillars of the soul.

Or is this advanced and maybe that's why I don't "get" it??

HAIL SATAN!

OK. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Well, it certainly sounds advanced! Why don't you just start doing it the regular way, Nick, and then maybe through repeated practice you'll understand what HP Vovim meant. That's the best advice I can think of. Sorry I can't give you anything more concrete. Hey, I just had a thought. Maybe the 'four pillars of the soul' is a reference to the elements? I dunno. That just popped into my head. Lol. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation Help

I just realized a couple days ago I never got an answer to this. Does anyone know?

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

I've started the MerKaBa and I want to do this: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-medi ... vibration/ also but I don't know what he means by the four pillars of the soul.

Or is this advanced and maybe that's why I don't "get" it??

HAIL SATAN!

I am not sure if my other one sent because my laptop shut down on me.. Sorry if it did!!I  just dedicated to Satan today- I don't feel any different, but I was thinking I need to become spiritually open to feel my guardian demon and pray to Satan and stuff. I've read the bulk of the Joy of Satan website, including the beginners meditations. I tried some of the breathing techniques and the void meditation. I don't know what hte void meditation is supposed to feel like- I can't seem to get it to work and I tried for about a half an hour.. Any help would be appreciated. And any next steps I could take? Thanks! :) 

The void meditation isn't really supposed to "feel" in any way. You just quiet down and empty your thoughts. You master void meditation if you don't think of anything at all; being void.
As for "praying to Satan" you can do it even now, you don't have to be spiritually advanced for that. :)You could even send Him your energy or breathe energy from the sun into a ball in front of you and send it to Him.

Στις 9:00 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 26 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "aidanfoxtrot@..." <aidanfoxtrot@... έγραψε:
  I am not sure if my other one sent because my laptop shut down on me.. Sorry if it did!!I  just dedicated to Satan today- I don't feel any different, but I was thinking I need to become spiritually open to feel my guardian demon and pray to Satan and stuff. I've read the bulk of the Joy of Satan website, including the beginners meditations. I tried some of the breathing techniques and the void meditation. I don't know what hte void meditation is supposed to feel like- I can't seem to get it to work and I tried for about a half an hour.. Any help would be appreciated. And any next steps I could take? Thanks! :) 

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:00:30 PM, "aidanfoxtrot@..." <aidanfoxtrot@... wrote:

Hey , everyone I've decimated a few months back and started out great, I found that opening my chakras was a breeze( I guess I was a beast in my past life) but the. I got distracted by a few things, and I keep getting distracted , but no more!!! I want to be one with father and I want to rise my serpent!! Can anyone tell me like a routine I can do everyday to open my chakras and just advance aurally/spiritually , I want to be of use to fisher and I wanna change this world !

I have a big problem with Chakras too... :( Can't concentrate on them.

On Saturday, July 5, 2014, ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey , everyone I've decimated a few months back and started out great, I found that opening my chakras was a breeze( I guess I was a beast in my past life) but the. I got distracted by a few things, and I keep getting distracted , but no more!!! I want to be one with father and I want to rise my serpent!! Can anyone tell me like a routine I can do everyday to open my chakras and just advance aurally/spiritually , I want to be of use to fisher and I wanna change this world !

Just use your intuition on what you feel needs gradual progress and here are a few useful starts which will put you well on your way to Power over your life and ability.  Also sign into the Advanced Meditation and HellsArmy666 groups if you haven't already and search for the Files named The Hexagradior, Kundalini and Hatha Yoga routines, and the Spiritual Warfare Program on the Files section of those groups.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf also http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:58 AM, "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What's fisher?
I'm guessing you're not good with English so I'm going to forgive you for that.
Study joyofsatan.com I know you've seen the website cos you're dedicated, now go back and study it word for word not reading through but studying. Then go to Satan's library and download some of the meditation programs and start, that's all you need to do and don't forget to join in group rituals that's one way of being useful to Father not fisher. The programs teach how to open your chakras and everything else, there are audios as well.
On Jul 5, 2014 7:58 PM, "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Every day, do void meditation, the foundation meditation, aura
cleaning, open a chakra, and EZ Chakra spin. Do breathing exercises
too. Also spread the truth to people and make satanic tracts and put
them around your local area. Or download and print some from here
http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... racts.html

On 7/5/14, ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hey , everyone I've decimated a few months back and started out great, I
found that opening my chakras was a breeze( I guess I was a beast in my past
life) but the. I got distracted by a few things, and I keep getting
distracted , but no more!!! I want to be one with father and I want to rise
my serpent!! Can anyone tell me like a routine I can do everyday to open my
chakras and just advance aurally/spiritually , I want to be of use to fisher
and I wanna change this world !

I am not sure if the first post got through.

I could not find the PDF online, so I copied the page in for you. Our friend Google will help you find out the rest :)

The True Structure of the Gentile Soul: The Four Pillars -

At this moment I cannot go into to much detail, but the point of writing this is to give what Knowledge of the Gentile Soul the Gods gave to me and my Satanic Wife, to my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

“What Are the Four Pillars of the Soul?” – Well, the Four Pillars of the Soul are exactly that. The Structure of the Soul was shown to me by the Gods. And our Soul is, as William Quinstcher describes (Before all his work was stolen by Franz Bardon) a tetra-polar magnet.

Our Soul, which is created by Father Satan, is structured as four pillars separated into two sections by the "Three Knots". It is in these four Pillars that the Elements, in their purest form are Divided, Condensed and Balanced. Each of these “Pillars” is a Magnet, containing a Pole; hence the Tetra-Polar Magnet [Four Poled Magnet]

– However, There is in-fact a Fifth Pole, the point where the Four Pillars Meet. Yes, At the Point where the Four Poles join a Fifth Pole is created, and just the same, where the Four Elements meet within these Pillars a Fifth Element is created – Spirit.

This is not to say that the Akasha itself is created by joining the Four Elements, No, the elements are created from the Askaha. However in terms of the Human Soul, and Subsequently the Tetra-Polar Magnet, things are slightly different, And I am certain that the “Spirit” comprising us – Gentiles – is different from just the Raw Akasha.

More Details will be added when Father Satan decides so. For now however this should shed enough light to pursue your own research and start making sense of all the bullshit that has been spread over the many years regarding the “Soul”.

I can't concentrate it's just that I always ended up don't meditating and slacking but no more of that I will help father !!!!

I can't find the PDF online, so I copied the pages to you. With the help of our good friend Google, you'll figure out the rest :)

The True Structure of the Gentile Soul: The Four Pillars -

At this moment I cannot go into to much detail, but the point of writing this is to give what Knowledge of the Gentile Soul the Gods gave to me and my Satanic Wife, to my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

“What Are the Four Pillars of the Soul?” – Well, the Four Pillars of the Soul are exactly that. The Structure of the Soul was shown to me by the Gods. And our Soul is, as William Quinstcher describes (Before all his work was stolen by Franz Bardon) a tetra-polar magnet.

Our Soul, which is created by Father Satan, is structured as four pillars separated into two sections by the "Three Knots". It is in these four Pillars that the Elements, in their purest form are Divided, Condensed and Balanced. Each of these “Pillars” is a Magnet, containing a Pole; hence the Tetra-Polar Magnet [Four Poled Magnet]

– However, There is in-fact a Fifth Pole, the point where the Four Pillars Meet. Yes, At the Point where the Four Poles join a Fifth Pole is created, and just the same, where the Four Elements meet within these Pillars a Fifth Element is created – Spirit.

This is not to say that the Akasha itself is created by joining the Four Elements, No, the elements are created from the Askaha. However in terms of the Human Soul, and Subsequently the Tetra-Polar Magnet, things are slightly different, And I am certain that the “Spirit” comprising us – Gentiles – is different from just the Raw Akasha.

More Details will be added when Father Satan decides so. For now however this should shed enough light to pursue your own research and start making sense of all the bullshit that has been spread over the many years regarding the “Soul”.

Thank you so much my brother, I will do this every day I want to be of help for father. 666

Thank you and sorry it's this stupid Iphone autocorrect forgive me for sounding like a U.S immigrant( no offense) I will do so, 

Do moving meditations.. Yoga tai chi, chi gong.. That will help with your concentration and sitting meditations. Reading and working out in meditative states will also help

@... I like your spirit!! :DIf you're that motivational, you will have no problem with meditating! ;)So, someone gave a link to a meditation program you can follow, but do not forget that everyone moves with their own pace; so if some things feel too intense or too weak for you, then accordingly, try some other meditations from joyofSatan.com :)
Some things that I'd suggest, from personal experience is to, of course daily clean your aura and chakras and build an aura of protection around you (at least twice a day) and to practice void meditation.Also, daily work on your chakras (vibrate words of power into them, or spin them) and do yoga (hatha yoga or kundalini yoga). In general, there are many things you can do, as you progress it is best to experiment with new meditations as well.Humanity will be looking forward to your progress. :D

Στις 4:37 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 10 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Do moving meditations.. Yoga tai chi, chi gong.. That will help with your concentration and sitting meditations. Reading and working out in meditative states will also help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back