Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[Meditation] Chakra Protector

BoyKing Ra

This is a meditation i came up with that is very effective in protecting yourself from attacks of any kind. This is not for newbies. It is not hard to do but it is advanced. This meditation uses both visualizing and feelings of energy. You must clearly understand the steps below with no problems.

1) Go into a trance state; the deeper you go the better.

2) Start focusing on your FRONT extension of the base chakra. You should feel a pressure, a throbbing feeling or tinglings sensation (depending on your current ability to feel energy/chakras.

3) Visualize a blue wall in-front of your FRONT extension of the base chakra (the color of the wall is the Demonic blue). For those who are not that good at visualizing you can repeat this affirmation a few times; "I am placing a blue wall in-front of my FRONT extension of the base chakra."

4) Repeat a few times the following affirmation; "This blue wall is programmed to protect my base chakra in every way."

5) You are now finished with your FRONT extension of the base chakra. Repeat step 2) to step 4) with the rest of your FRONT extensions of your chakras INCLUDING your 3rd eye.

6) Once done with the FRONT extensions; repeat step 2) to step 4) but this time with your BACK extensions of your chakras INCLUDING your Pineal Gland.

*Notice*; this meditation must be repeated everyday once a day to strengthen the wall of protection.

*IMPORTANT*; You must NOT replace High Priestess Maxine's Aura of Protection meditation with this one! This is a CHAKRA protector and NOT an aura protector. Do this meditation right after High Priestess Maxine's Aura of Protection meditation.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience".
-BoyKing Ra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back