Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation and long rituals?

Babalel666

I have recently dedicated my life to satan and evolving spiritually. i have extreme difficulties with focusing, so when i try to meditate or perform a ritual or spell that takes alot of time and concentration i always seem to fail. any tips on clearing my mind and improving my focus so i can overcome this roadblock on my path would be greatly appreciated!

I have recently dedicated my life to satan and evolving spiritually. i have extreme difficulties with focusing, so when i try to meditate or perform a ritual or spell that takes alot of time and concentration i always seem to fail. any tips on clearing my mind and improving my focus so i can overcome this roadblock on my path would be greatly appreciated!
It's frustrating, but it's part of the process. It's like in the gym, you get strong by failing over and over again. You will lose focus so many times before you will achieve mastery over your mind. So don't get discouraged, do your best and understand that it's just part of the process like I said. Your rituals and meditations will still be effective even if you don't have perfect focus yet. Isa is a good rune for this, it helps, but what will truly improve your focus are things like Void Meditation, Flame Meditation and Meditation in general.

Focus on breathing and on your body, take a deep breath, when exhaling completely relax. With every breath, relax yourself even more.
Here is a good way getting into trance:

Practice.
(I'm not sure if I have posted this two times)

It's frustrating, but it's part of the process. It's like in the gym, you get strong by failing over and over again. You will lose focus so many times before you will achieve mastery over your mind. So don't get discouraged, do your best and understand that it's just part of the process like I said. Your rituals and meditations will still be effective even if you don't have perfect focus yet. Isa is a good rune for this, it helps, but what will truly improve your focus are things like Void Meditation, Flame Meditation and Meditation in general.
thank you for the advice!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back