Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation And Chakras

3zo0oz al ba6al

i'v been meditating for 8 months now, and my technique is just emptying my mind.
--does emptying ur mind while meditating open all chakras by time ???
--or i need to focus on each chakra to get it opened ???

the only chakra that i can feel whenever i want is the 3rd eye, i feel pressure between my eyebrows and i can control that pressure by making it more intense or less.
And sometimes i can feel my CROWN chakra while meditating, i feel water on the top of my head. but i only feel it for seconds.

HOWEVER !

i still can't feel my other chakras
i have been trying to open my root chakra, but i still cant feel it at all

--can i open 3rd eye before opening any other chakra ?????????

as i stated earlier that i can feel my 3rd eye but i still can't see any thing at all
only BLACKNESS. and i feel that my 3rd eye is the most active chakra, and still it's not opened yet :(

i also can feel energy by doing (((666 breathe meditation))) where drain energy while inhaling
but i can only feel it for a short time, like only when i breathe it.

can i feel energy 24/7 without breathing it ??

i know that this post is not well organized, i'm sorry for that
but this is ME, and i think this way :D

thank you all for reading

Emptying your mind does not open chakras by just itself. You need to use the techniques from the JOS website to empower them. And opening your 3rd eye should actually be done first before the rest of the chakras. The correct order is given in the meditation section of the JOS website.

Seeing things comes with time. For most people this can take years of practice. Also you can feel energy all the time, but only as you progress through power meditation and increase your sensivity to it. With time you will even be able to see it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "3zo0oz al ba6al" <m7ashesh_online@... wrote:

i'v been meditating for 8 months now, and my technique is just emptying my mind.

the only chakra that i can feel whenever i want is the 3rd eye, i feel pressure between my eyebrows and i can control that pressure by making it more intense or less.
And sometimes i can feel my CROWN chakra while meditating, i feel water on the top of my head. but i only feel it for seconds.

HOWEVER !

as i stated earlier that i can feel my 3rd eye but i still can't see any thing at all
only BLACKNESS. and i feel that my 3rd eye is the most active chakra, and still it's not opened yet :(

i also can feel energy by doing (((666 breathe meditation))) where drain energy while inhaling

I also wanted to add that there is a very good reason why the RHP paths put such a strong emphasis on the void meditation and the trance while often disregarding the use of chants etc. It is because those things by themselves have no effect. Sitting for an hour a day with just the emptyied mind will not empower you or make your kundalini rise- you need to use actual techniques and exercises. Yoga, chants, energy breaths etc. While having a strong mind that is in control is important, one should never neglect the rest.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "3zo0oz al ba6al" <m7ashesh_online@... wrote:

HOWEVER !

Hello Brothers and SIsters,
I have a question about a destruciotn/death ritual.I have a person that i must destroy......I read the site, and i read the ritual start like a a standard ritual....I have one problem, I don't have a athame (i have a knife, but it's not consacred with ritual) and I don't have a bell.It's a problem, I must buy a bell and consacred this knife before? or it's not important?
Thank you all
Hail SatanHail AstarothHail AsmodeusHail LerajeHail LucifugeHail Uval
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 2:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation And Chakras

I also wanted to add that there is a very good reason why the RHP paths put such a strong emphasis on the void meditation and the trance while often disregarding the use of chants etc. It is because those things by themselves have no effect. Sitting for an hour a day with just the emptyied mind will not empower you or make your kundalini rise- you need to use actual techniques and exercises. Yoga, chants, energy breaths etc. While having a strong mind that is in control is important, one should never neglect the rest.

HOWEVER !

thank you very much, that was really helpful

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "3zo0oz al ba6al" <m7ashesh_online@ wrote:

HOWEVER !

Hi,

I contacting all newbies to ask them if they have recieved a proper answer to there question.

Did you recived a proper answer to your question?

Kind regards,

Kenneth

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation And Chakras

HOWEVER !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back