Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditating with a Demon

[email protected]

Yesterday I was meditating and my guardian demon (blonde female) was sitting in front of me astrally. She allowed me to access energy directly from her as I meditated. It was a very empowering experience and only lasted about 10 minutes. I have been struggling with going back to Christianity lately and and have been lacking on my meditations. She told me telepathically that I should visualize the energy going to my mind and cleansing it/getting rid of the Xtian influence there. Today I woke up feeling very refreshed and my throat is mildly sore. Not sure its related but thought it was possible. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Thanks much :)

After researching Im thinking this could have been Agares. Im assuming this is my guardian demon. Ive never had an encounter with her before.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaroncrider@..." <aaroncrider@... wrote:

Yesterday I was meditating and my guardian demon (blonde female) was sitting in front of me astrally. She allowed me to access energy directly from her as I meditated. It was a very empowering experience and only lasted about 10 minutes. I have been struggling with going back to Christianity lately and and have been lacking on my meditations. She told me telepathically that I should visualize the energy going to my mind and cleansing it/getting rid of the Xtian influence there. Today I woke up feeling very refreshed and my throat is mildly sore. Not sure its related but thought it was possible. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Thanks much :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back