Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditating on the pineal gland..

freddddddd93

Ive been meditating alot on it lately trying to get the intense euphoria its supposed to give but have never felt anything special until today. While meditating, i started feeling a huge pressure in the center of my head and felt like it was gonna explode and like i was gonna pass out so i stopped and felt really dizzy afterward. Should i keep going anyways or it can be dangerous at some point? And also, how is the euphoria supposed to be like? Is it like an unordinary positive mood you get afterwards or more like a brief intense E-like high?

As for the feeling of eurphoria, ever get all choked up and HAPPY over a song that makes you feel good? I mean, whatever it is that moves you in a POSITIVE WAY and makes you feel elated, AT PEACE, as if nothing else matters but that very moment.

I can describe it as a feeling of truth such like a triumph over heavy obstacle,

I never want to leave those moments.
when you come out of the trance, you should still feel good, and peaceful. Sometimes energized.

It lasts for a long time.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

Ive been meditating alot on it lately trying to get the intense euphoria its supposed to give but have never felt anything special until today. While meditating, i started feeling a huge pressure in the center of my head and felt like it was gonna explode and like i was gonna pass out so i stopped and felt really dizzy afterward. Should i keep going anyways or it can be dangerous at some point? And also, how is the euphoria supposed to be like? Is it like an unordinary positive mood you get afterwards or more like a brief intense E-like high?

I have started working on my Pineal gland in meditation, I felt some pressure in my head (not extreme) and that I was in a dream like state and nothing was real with a feeling like I was happy and hopeful and everything would be ok kind of pleasure but somewhat extreme not to the point of passing out or even almost, i noticed also I started hearing voices from time to time in nature (like when im in a forest or park I love walking in nature) but not really clear and like someone was walking around and moving tree branches but no one was there (it didn't feel enemy at all). Im not sure it would be dangerous unless you have to drive somewhere when your in the middle of feeling the pleasure (ive heard of it getting way more intense than what i experienced) Just go with it is my advice.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

The feeling is literally feeling the pineal gland secreting the female elixir which brings a bliss untold in the whole body. You need to be somewhat of an adept to be there and actually stimulate it. I have done this. It starts to flow downwards the lower portions of the brain and the feeling extends on the whole nervous system. A fool interrupted me by smashing the door and since then I haven't done it again, but I am certain I could.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I remember reading somewhere that as you advance in these meditations, every once in a while you should take a break if you feel what you had just experienced was too intense.
How intense it must be is an individuals choice. But I do recall it being compared to climbing a mountain. As you get higher and higher, you must rest a day or two to let your body adjust to the lower levels of oxygen. Once your body has adjusted to the new altitudes, you may continue your journey up the mountain unhindered and readily healthy.
This is akin to meditations, when your bioelectricity is getting higher and higher, you must give yourself some time to adjust to the new levels you have reached, then continue when you feel ready.
This all goes by how you personally feel, but it's something to keep in mind. Maybe you can try it again and see how intense it was....or if you know that it was too intense, then maybe give yourself a day or two.
This is just my advice and not instructions ;)Hope it helped!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back