Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditate Together

ramses13th

I've thought about this idea for a while, so I made a very simple app that will hopefully make your meditations a bit more motivating.
It's basically just counting who is meditating at the very moment, so, nothing much about it.

Let's get meditating!!

wow its so useful, i wish we reach Golden Age asap so we wont need such apps and we all meditate with our physically bodies together, sounds excited

Cool, this is what others have wanted on the JoS rituals site to see how many people are doing rituals. Although might not make much sense IDK. @ApolloAbove [JG]

Cool, this is what others have wanted on the JoS rituals site to see how many people are doing rituals. Although might not make much sense IDK. @ApolloAbove [JG]
It could psychologically make sense as this one does

I'm relatively sure the Rosicrucians engage in mass prayer often. I see this as a variation of the mastermind alliance principle, allowing a different angle of conscious awareness to be activated.

I've thought about this idea for a while, so I made a very simple app that will hopefully make your meditations a bit more motivating.
It's basically just counting who is meditating at the very moment, so, nothing much about it.

Let's get meditating!!

I used it, and did a quick meditation, in support of this. And there was one other person meditating too :)

Is there a way for it to log record highest number? It was 3 just now, might help to motivate people to meditate. Just an idea, I understand if it isn't possible :)

Very good! I love it. While meditating on the 3rd eye, I heard a positive ringing sound. There were 2 other people with me.
(Meanwhile, if you hear things like ringing tones, your clairaudience points may have been opened. Congratulations!)

Let's get meditating!!

The idea is excellent.

I hope you continue to enhance the site and make it even better.

Is there a way for it to log record highest number? It was 3 just now, might help to motivate people to meditate. Just an idea, I understand if it isn't possible :)
Yes, thank you for this idea HPS 😄

It was great and made me very happy =)))).
I will definitely use this website every day.
Jos should be proud of the existence of people like you.
Thank you very much 💕🪷

I have an idea and it may not be possible.
But I would like to share with you.
How to add the list of meditations to the website?! In this way, when someone enters the website, they can choose the meditation is doing, and several other people may also do that meditation. This is not good?

I have another idea that you could add a countdown timer to it? For example, I want to meditate for an hour and be able to set my record.

You did a great job, I'm trying to have something like yours to contribute to jos website. thank you

Sorry for my bad English.

It was great and made me very happy =)))).
I will definitely use this website every day.
Jos should be proud of the existence of people like you.
Thank you very much 💕🪷
Even though this was a very simple project, I appreciate the kind words, thank you.

Regarding the second reply, thank you for the insight and ideas, I am planning to do an entire meditation app gradually, the idea you mentioned is feasible but it will take me a bit more, as I am building it step by step, coming to a final product.

Again, thank you.

I wish we had an app telling us which workings can be started in the next 40 days and the best day and hour to start them.
This sounds great, but did you check the calendars present on jos-astro?
They are amazing.

Definitely, it has a very relaxed and peaceful energy. Meditating at the same time with our other SS brothers/sisters. We are now 5 people. But as our brother/sister above said, we should see who is doing which meditation, (in numbers) and join them so that we can become stronger. both for the other party and for ourselves. can you do something like this?
Let's get by like this until the golden age...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back