Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Medical Supplements

shael666

Hello everyone.
I've recently seen some posts stating that medical supplements like multivitamins etc. are almost a neccessity nowadays. Therefore, I would like to buy some, aswell.
As a little overview, here is a short list of what I generally eat:
-Noodles
-Bread, butter and a slice of sausage (my main meal, all ingredients are from a nearby farmer who makes them himself)
-Stuff like tomatoes, apples and bananas
-Other warm meals with bread as main ingredient
I generally drink evian water, but am currently in the process of getting a filtration system for general water supply and will switch to that as soon as possible.

Now, since the jews understandably put poison in basically anything they can, I am unsure where I can savely buy medical supplements.
I would highly appreciate it if anyone can recommend me places (preferrably online) to buy medical supplements, and if possible also which ones I should get, based on my current eating status.

Thank you in advance, and also for taking the time to read this post.

-Shael

Hardly any veggies? Also centralforce pointed out that bananas cause dampness or something, that they are not too good for the body when eating raw (i didnt remember exactly..)

Aa for the supplements im interested as well. Has been pointed out that its possible to use magnesium citrate powder.

In this day and age, it is a good idea to invest in a multivitamin. Given today's farming practices, over working of the soils and other factors, a lot of our foods are nutrient deficient and not as dense as before.
A good multivitamin acts as insurance against deficiencies. I only know of two brands that are very good quality. One is from Doctor Ron's and the other is from "Garden of Life". I always get the first one. It costs more than the second  but is the best I have ever had. It contains everything except iron and iodine since some can have over sensitivity and Iron is not usually a problem in food. 
The one from Doctor Ron comes in bulk and is $59 dollars but you get 180 capsules which will last some time. The garden of life one ranges anywhere between 20 and 40 dollars.
A good multi will make you feel better and you might notice ailments disappearing. before taking multis, I would get headaches, colds, cramps and other things. Not anymore. Most people are very deficient these days.
http://www.drrons.com/docs-best-multi-v ... xidant.htm
https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/pr ... -organics/
For the second link, scroll down and choose which multi is best for you

High Priestess Shannon

Thank you. I will likely get the one from dr ron. How many of them do you take daily? 
-Shael
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 3:51, soutlaw92@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   In this day and age, it is a good idea to invest in a multivitamin. Given today's farming practices, over working of the soils and other factors, a lot of our foods are nutrient deficient and not as dense as before.
A good multivitamin acts as insurance against deficiencies. I only know of two brands that are very good quality. One is from Doctor Ron's and the other is from "Garden of Life". I always get the first one. It costs more than the second  but is the best I have ever had. It contains everything except iron and iodine since some can have over sensitivity and Iron is not usually a problem in food. 
The one from Doctor Ron comes in bulk and is $59 dollars but you get 180 capsules which will last some time. The garden of life one ranges anywhere between 20 and 40 dollars.
A good multi will make you feel better and you might notice ailments disappearing. before taking multis, I would get headaches, colds, cramps and other things. Not anymore. Most people are very deficient these days.
http://www.drrons.com/docs-best-multi-v ... xidant.htm
https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/pr ... -organics/
For the second link, scroll down and choose which multi is best for you

High Priestess Shannon

Soutlaw, how about for young children?

And thanks for pointing out, good to know.

Also thanks taol for stating that, sense I do eat bananas and also give to my son. Will look farther in it.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the Deites God/Goddess

Shannon do you have any tips on how to find an organic supplement that seems to be more local? I tried looking for aome before but all I found were pilled ones which contained fillers and other crap.

@Shael, truthenki and taol van sherwood
Sorry, I have been away for a little. The multi vitamins that I listed are great for children too but you'd give them one or two a day. With children, these extra vitamins will do them well because they will have all the raw material to grow and function healthily. Unfortunately the window of opportunity closes as ones gets older. Make your your child has the proper vitamins and minerals and they will grow with a beautiful physique and very strong immunity that will protect them in their adult years.
I take the Dr. Rons multi vitamins. I take about 3 a day because I have access to farm and nutrient rich foods. I take more plus a good iron supplement while I am on my moon cycle because growing up I had a slight anemia. If one does not have access to organic or clean rich foods then I suggest taking 3-6 a day. They will protect you.These multis are food based and will not hurt you if you take more than 3. They are dosed well and does not have fillers and dangerous stuff in it. 
Taol, where do you live? I can look up some local vitamins for you depending  on your location- country, state, etc.
High Priestess Shannon

Thanks for the reply. This might be a weird question, but since you ordered the ones from Dr Rons, I figured you would know. Is it possible to pulverize those tablets, mix them with water and drink them? I have a strong adversion to taking pills, so this would be the only way for me to take them.I have contacted the people from garden of life and they said that it's possible with their vitamins, so I bought those for now. I would like to switch to dr rons later, though (if it's possible to pulverize them). 

-Shael
On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 20:23, soutlaw92@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   @Shael, truthenki and taol van sherwood
Sorry, I have been away for a little. The multi vitamins that I listed are great for children too but you'd give them one or two a day. With children, these extra vitamins will do them well because they will have all the raw material to grow and function healthily. Unfortunately the window of opportunity closes as ones gets older. Make your your child has the proper vitamins and minerals and they will grow with a beautiful physique and very strong immunity that will protect them in their adult years.
I take the Dr. Rons multi vitamins. I take about 3 a day because I have access to farm and nutrient rich foods. I take more plus a good iron supplement while I am on my moon cycle because growing up I had a slight anemia. If one does not have access to organic or clean rich foods then I suggest taking 3-6 a day. They will protect you.These multis are food based and will not hurt you if you take more than 3. They are dosed well and does not have fillers and dangerous stuff in it. 
Taol, where do you live? I can look up some local vitamins for you depending  on your location- country, state, etc.
High Priestess Shannon

Okay, only thing per the bottle says not for children reason asking and he will be 5 this year. I can understand not hurting him though isn't small pills lol.

Thanks for the help and info

Europe, corner with Netherlands, Belgium, Germany. I understand that it might not be possible to find anything in my own country so I added the other 2 as well as they might ship them abroad (or at least have more chance of doing so).

@TruthEnki,
If you get the vitamins from Doctor Ron's or Garden of Life, they can be pulverized or opened up and given to your child in orange juice or whatever you like. I also recommend for your child is to eat pastured eggs which is rich in choline. Good for the growing brain and intelligence. Also look in Pure Cod Liver oil. Your child will grow nice and healthy with that stuff.
High Priestess Shannon

@ShaelThe vitamins/minerals from DoctorRon's are in capsules which you can just open up easilty and pour the powder into a drink of choice. It is not in hard pill form.
High Priestess Shannon

@Taol,The thing about Europe is some things cannot be shipped there because of the price of shipping. I tried looking at some brand sin your area but no luck. 
Hmm, what is your budget like as far as vitamins and such?
For now, you can consume pastured eggs. If you have access to as they are like nature's multivitamin.
High Priestess Shannon

Thanks for looking. Appreciate it.

Most supplements and those healthy vitamin things are ridden with nonsence and toxic substances.. Although the mgnesium citrate powder is something one can buy I am not sure weather it is a good brand.. Is it supposed to leave a powdery residu in your glass? Doesnt sound right to me though.

Pastured eggs? Arent eggs quite.. Lack of substance? Although I guess it does need stuff since a chicken is supposes to grow out of it. Those tiny ones look so cute.

Oh also ever heard of recipes from restaurants have separated yolk ans eggwhite in containers or w/e they are called (tetra pack thingies perhaps) since for aome reason a normal egg with shell is not allowed because of salmonella and chance of rotten eggs etc?
I heard about that last year. I dont understand why it might as well be some synthetic product.

Thank you for the information HP Shannon.

One more question, I will do what I can to add the garden of life sense only one I can get in the store to him also.
But the eggs only ones around me is organic eggs cage free or free range. Rest is not.
There is a market close to me but not sure if egg is pasture free... Looked at the egg yoke it self and looks same as the organic one.... So question the organic one be fine?

The cod liver oil, are u talking about the actually oil?
If so that's something I have to buy online sense the stores close to me done sell.... And dumb question lol, that's cooking oil for him or spoon oil?
Thank you again.

Alright, thanks. Then I will get the ones from dr. rons once my garden of life capsules run out.
-Shael
On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 22:09, soutlaw92@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   @ShaelThe vitamins/minerals from DoctorRon's are in capsules which you can just open up easilty and pour the powder into a drink of choice. It is not in hard pill form.
High Priestess Shannon

Pastured eggs are best but get organic/cage free if you can.
The cod liver oil should be fed to him by teaspoon. It is not a cooking oil. You have to get it online. I get mine from Doctor Ron's. The Cod liver oil is so very helpful in these days. 
High Priestess Shannon

Thank you again HP Shannon, Sadly I don't think I will get the doctor Ron price to up for me, to bad there isn't one with that much for a little less. Oh well, future wise hope to get it. But will get the garden of life. I know thy make a garden of life for kids but should I just give the adult one instaid?

But I will get the cod liver. Can't raise chickens so organic is second best that's good to know :)
Again thank you for the help and info.

If it saves you money to buy the adult capsules so that you and your child can take it together, that works. The ones for children seem to contain other key nutrients that adults do not need too much of due to the different requirements in the growing stages.
Check it out and compare.

High Priestess Shannon

I find that using supplements can be detrimental and helpful, depending on the type of supplement. The body harbours all the various elements that supplements give, so why not utilize the natural resources that the Earth gives besides these synthetic resources?

The body does carry some of the elements but eventually, it gets used up..hence why one needs to take them in through some kind of supplementation. The problem is a lot of the minerals and elements are lacking in many soils due to over working of the soils and lack of remineralization. You can find this information online everywhere.
When the body does not get the minerals it needs, it will make due of other alternatives such as toxic heavy metals. Studies have shown that they get latched into the tissue and bones over time.
There is nothing wrong with supplementation as long as it is natural or food based. I do not like taking  isolated compounds alone. For example, Vitamin C. Rarely is it found in food alone. There are always other vitamins and minerals that support its absorption..such as Vitamin P, Rutin, Quercetin, and bioflavonoids. So best to find a Vitamin C supplement with other natural occurring health agents.
 Some garbage supplements contain fillers, magnesium stearate and other things that just sit in the stomach.
High Priestess Shannon

Also since you were asking about the budget Im on.. it is kind of tight so if I want anything that is more expensive I'd have to safe up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back