Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Maybe we could create something like a Vought from the show "the boys"

Alpha Tenebras

In the next 50 to 100 years. Imagine creating a superhero company with people who have proven extraordinary capabilities.

I made a similar suggestion although far more fleshed out, with several paragraphs about creating Satanic companies to exploit our creative abilities to the fullest so we can actually create wealth through the world economy 🙵 contend with Jewish domination of the market. My post was deleted before anyone saw it becꜷse the moderators are scared shitless of the very suggestion of doing anything in real life together. I don’t know if this post will make it through either.

I made a similar suggestion although far more fleshed out, with several paragraphs about creating Satanic companies to exploit our creative abilities to the fullest so we can actually create wealth through the world economy 🙵 contend with Jewish domination of the market. My post was deleted before anyone saw it becꜷse the moderators are scared shitless of the very suggestion of doing anything in real life together. I don’t know if this post will make it through either.
We are not "scared shitless". Your post was deleted for reasons explained to you: it is pointless to come up with delusional ideas that are not feasible. (It was explained to you in more depth.)

And don't forget, myself and High Priest HoodedCobra are moderators. We were the only mods for some years, so if you have a problem with us, don't vaguely blame "the moderators". All moderators for the English forum are clergy and JGs.

And don't forget, myself and High Priest HoodedCobra are moderators. We were the only mods for some years, so if you have a problem with us, don't vaguely blame "the moderators". All moderators for the English forum are clergy and JGs.
Well, at least from this thread I know I’m not the only one hꜹing ideas like this, even if there is no ꜷdience for them. Proves they are not “delusional” like you want me to believe. And I am well aware you are moderators, I was trying to ꜹoid literally taking your names but you’d rather make it explicit, so whatever. I don’t hꜹe a problem with you, I just think there is hindering dogma involved—I won’t bother trying to delve into this further becꜷse it’s pointless. What will unfold shall unfold in the future.

I also had such ideas and emailed HPHC out of excitement, although I don't know what you wrote exactly, but I think such things have came into mind for a lot of SS.

Well, at least from this thread I know I’m not the only one hꜹing ideas like this, even if there is no ꜷdience for them. Proves they are not “delusional” like you want me to believe. And I am well aware you are moderators, I was trying to ꜹoid literally taking your names but you’d rather make it explicit, so whatever. I don’t hꜹe a problem with you, I just think there is hindering dogma involved—I won’t bother trying to delve into this further becꜷse it’s pointless. What will unfold shall unfold in the future.
As far as I understand, it was a situation where we agree that action should be taken, but as to which actions to take, we would disagree on areas like pragmatism. Do you think that the Clergy was not led or instructed at all in regards to how to move JoS forward, not just generally, but also financially?

What dogma do you believe would restrict us from wanting more material power in the world? I think this highlights the nature of this disagreement, where you may assume it is just a logical problem, whereas the Clergy could see the full scope and how material matters need to be addressed more realistically.

If there is lack of true and actual development, you think every "idea" matters a lot. The reality is that many ideas matter little. You can think of a farm of 1000 acres on the moon instantly.

Making this is another topic, making this properly is a whole other topic, and making the rockets to get to the moon and getting governmental approvals for these are other topics.

The cure for this is to become a contributor on more things than just ideas, like tangible help. This raises one in the ranks also, which gives more clarity of knowledge and information on how things actually go in JoS etc. That's what is most needed.

"JoS should..." as a regular member, is more pleasing enthusiasm and sometimes great ideas, but oftentimes, it fails to see the applicability, feasibility or necessity of these. These are the difficult aspects of ideas. The "Holier than thou" in ideas is the easy part, everyone can do that part. My imaginary moon base is bigger than your imaginary moon base, with more whatever in it.

Ideas anyone can sit down and generate 500 in one hour.

If you want to criticize High Priests Hooded Cobra and Lydia, at least have some confidence to actually say what you are thinking. Instead of being a coward and hiding behind "I didn't mention their names directly." Whatever you say, it will be evaluated to see if it has any basis or any truth. If you are right, then good for you. This would be seen. But most likely, everyone will see that you're wrong. Because Hooded Cobra and Lydia are two of the greatest and most important people on this planet, so it is very unlikely for either of them to do anything that deserves being criticized. The worst thing either of them would do is something small and unimportant, like spelling a word wrong, and even that does not happen often.

Damn. I guess my idea didnt get very popular with you guys here.

I also had such ideas and emailed HPHC out of excitement, although I don't know what you wrote exactly, but I think such things have came into mind for a lot of SS.

Mmmmmmm... let get me this right: different newbies, with no experience on this matter, got the same idea of creating real life association, in a world ruled by Jews that are more willingly to destroy you, economically and spiritually, and both HP and HPs, plus other SS with lot of more experience that go againts this should be "scared shitless"? Let alone the first comment that tries to suggest creating a company of superheroes.

Do you think about all the possible consequences of creating and maintaining such organization? If you cannot even understand the danger that would bring to the people working within such organizations you shouldn't insult them for ignoring you.

It will come a time for this, but it isn't now.

Moreover, in JoS there are numerous people that works everyday to increase their individual wealth, and by doing this, they increase the Community's wealth. You can already see it by the numerous ongoing projects.

There are jews, muslims, christians going in their churches every day to chant curses against humanity, and talk about extinction of everybody in the world who is not themselves.

And for us, we would not even be allowed to get together in the same room and read a history book together, without some muslim or jew coming to chop off our heads or burn us alive.

This is not the time to go pretend to be bat man or spider man.

Mmmmmmm... let get me this right: different newbies, with no experience on this matter, got the same idea of creating real life association, in a world ruled by Jews that are more willingly to destroy you, economically and spiritually, and both HP and HPs, plus other SS with lot of more experience that go againts this should be "scared shitless"? Let alone the first comment that tries to suggest creating a company of superheroes.

Do you think about all the possible consequences of creating and maintaining such organization? If you cannot even understand the danger that would bring to the people working within such organizations you shouldn't insult them for ignoring you.

It will come a time for this, but it isn't now.

Moreover, in JoS there are numerous people that works everyday to increase their individual wealth, and by doing this, they increase the Community's wealth. You can already see it by the numerous ongoing projects.

And I'm not insulting or agreeing with anyone. What I have thought about is that JoS could go in ways such as providing different services such as video hosting platform or anything like this and eventually building more formality and such. Maybe more formality will be possible with future governments but not now.

Can you not use a bad font with irrelevant and unnecessary emboldening? Unless you want to make it difficult to read, on purpose.

The ideologies in this website are great. They are not haughty or nonsensical; they make sense to people with sense. The moderators know that not everyone will agree 100% with some things.. and guess what.. they're still holding down this site and even addressing threads such as this.

We are already doing these things. Should we advertise this more? Do I need to stick my IRL name everywhere for you to see this going on? If something isn't happening publicly, I guess it isn't happening at all.

Desire, enthusiasm - all this is very observable in people who come up with ideas like yours.
I would recommend that you relax this desire to expand.
No one will collaborate with you for several reasons

Keep meditating and forget about some things that involve members collectively acting together outside the Internet.

On the other hand, I think it was advisable to print the flyers with the jos sites.
I think it will reach a lot of people and it's an earthly act anyway.

Can you not use a bad font with irrelevant and unnecessary emboldening? Unless you want to make it difficult to read, on purpose.
Standard bꝏk serif font hurting your eyes? You probably don’t read much to begin with, so that’s to be expected—pick up a bꝏk sometime.
The only constructive reply in this entire thread was from JG Blitzkreig, who actually asked me what I thought the dogma was. The rest was either brownnosing the HPs or assuming things about me/the argument just to get their two cents in. As I said though, I have no interest in continuing this worthless dialogue.

Desire, enthusiasm - all this is very observable in people who come up with ideas like yours.
I would recommend that you relax this desire to expand.
No one will collaborate with you for several reasons

Keep meditating and forget about some things that involve members collectively acting together outside the Internet.

On the other hand, I think it was advisable to print the flyers with the jos sites.
I think it will reach a lot of people and it's an earthly act anyway.
I was better off when I wasn’t here 🙵 focused on business. I come here after a year 🙵 get reacted with “Oven” for mentioning things like free markets and companies. The ignorance runs deep. Obviously economics is jewish 🙵 everyone who cares about wealth creation 🙵 private property is a jewyou all enforce that lie by believing it. Stꜽ pꝏr, then.

I was better off when I wasn’t here 🙵 focused on business. I come here after a year 🙵 get reacted with “Oven” for mentioning things like free markets and companies. The ignorance runs deep. Obviously economics is jewish 🙵 everyone who cares about wealth creation 🙵 private property is a jewyou all enforce that lie by believing it. Stꜽ pꝏr, then.
What you wrote is a lie, maxine dietrich has always supported the accumulation of capital Satanists are advised to live in urban territories so that there is an expansion of satanic ethics in the world.

The reason we are not doing this is that we simply cannot afford it, and also that some ideas are impractical and come from a childish mind.
Creating a series about psychic powers and so on is simply too childish and the wrong way to spread Satanism around the world.

Don't complain about forums like this, nobody is perfect.
You can't expect the church to fall in line with your wishes, the opposite should happen here.
(If I couldn't fit in or put up with the forums I'd just leave it and go it alone).

Standard bꝏk serif font hurting your eyes? You probably don’t read much to begin with, so that’s to be expected—pick up a bꝏk sometime.
The only constructive reply in this entire thread was from JG Blitzkreig, who actually asked me what I thought the dogma was. The rest was either brownnosing the HPs or assuming things about me/the argument just to get their two cents in. As I said though, I have no interest in continuing this worthless dialogue.

Why do you sound like such a whiney child in every one of your replies? Your choice of an uncommon type face also looks like you just being pretentious, and not for any other reason.

So far you have said nothing helpful, and nothing of any real meaning. You can vaguely say to all of us "It's important to make more money!" And this is obviously true. But it is not helpful because it's just basic shit that everybody already is thinking. There is already work being done in multiple areas, and they will be publicly announced when they are completed.

If your only suggestion on making money is to go out acting like bat man, or creating your own justice league office. This is just childish and ridiculous.

If you wanna create a super hero club.....just go create a super hero club...go to Party City, buy the costumes, and VOALA! It's quote easy...no need to meditate, just a little money, and some way to buy costumes, that should do the job.

Perhaps invest some money in Adobe After Effects to make yourself look like you're levitating, some Tiktok and OnlyFans skills to show off your "powers", and have a good lawyer if Marvel or DC comes after you sues you for using their content.

Good luck on your future endeavors!

Standard bꝏk serif font hurting your eyes?
That's not a question.

You probably don’t read much to begin with,
"Probably"?

so that’s to be expected
What, exactly, is to be expected?

pick up a bꝏk sometime.
"Sometime"? Some is more than one, so more than one time? More than once? How many times have I previously?

The only constructive reply in this entire thread was from JG Blitzkreig, who actually asked me what I thought the dogma was.
The non-constructive replies includes yours here to me. Thanks for admitting that.

The rest was either brownnosing the HPs or assuming things about me/the argument
Either this or that? What about any other option?

just to get their two cents in.
American money is worthless. The correct phrase is "penny's worth". 2 cents are still less worthy than 1 penny.

As I said though, I have no interest in continuing this worthless dialogue.
You didn't say that to me. Why lie?

So can you not use a bad font with irrelevant and unnecessary emboldening? Unless you want to make it difficult to read, on purpose. Why do you feel the need to make a point? Thanks in advance for ignoring me, as well.

In the next 50 to 100 years. Imagine creating a superhero company with people who have proven extraordinary capabilities.
We are the company the Jos and our wonderful family and the high priests that guide us. Vogue is already inside you; you must work to meditate advance learn understand and progress but we can do pyro - kinesis and telekinesis and other cool super hero stuff
those powers you see in the boys are delusional but some what grounded in reality.
We can donate to help advance this or like me I’m trying to help with activism on social media but always look and read for guidance before acting as rn doing activism outside of going though the post is not good :)
But advancing yourself is how we do these cool things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back