Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Maybe a strange question.

OldGreyWolfCT

Maybe a strange question. At the moment, I am going through an extremely difficult period. Thus, I never have a very social animal... Recently, I met a satanist sister who showed me the way to Father Satan. I fell in love with her. At the moment, she is in the process of a divorce and she told me that for a while, she wants to be alone... It's already been 7 days since I haven't spoken to her and I feel like I'm going crazy... I tried to anything in such a way that I can respect his wish. I feel torn... I would try another solution... The question is: How could I get in touch with spiritual Satanists in the area where I live? I say this because if I were to talk face to face about Satanism, maybe I would be able to exterminate my anxiety. Until I met her, I was able to successfully manage my negative thoughts. Another problem would be that since June 19, I have a difficulty in visualizing the chakras and spinning them. I see them as if I were looking through a window dirty with black mold... Thank you for your patience in reading my message. Hail Satan!!!

First of all, seeing someone who is not yet divorced may be bad for her divorce process. you may unintentionally harm her. please try to keep yourself away from her.
2ndly, the place is already full of muslim psychotic terrorists. someone can lie to you and say i am a SS and cut your head. so i can advise you to keep it as secret as possible.
3rdly, your chakras may not be so bright and clean due to your previous religious beliefs or past life. do cleaning meditations and clean each chakra separately using mantras. If you cannot imagine it, you can imagine it using the following pic from your phone etc.
feel free to ask your any question more

1719052497391.png

btw i could not find this pic's eng version. i hope someone adds for you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back