Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

May Hagenti be angry with me for this?

the_eye_of_anubis

Excuse me for bothering again, I know I posted a little while ago but there is one issue that has me a little worried ad I feel the need to let it out.
Last month I found out through a dream that my GD is Bastet/Hagenti. Of course I was and am happy about it, it is an honor for me, besides the fact that I love cats. What worries me is that although she is my GD, I feel a strong attraction to Ipos/Anubis. Some time ago, before that dream, I read a post by a brother who talked about how Anubis was a very sweet and protective God, and from that moment I began to be more and more interested in him. I began to study things about him on JOS and I saw depictions of him everywhere, even on a perfume bottle in a shop, so much so that I thought my GD might be him, until I had that dream.
Now you may be wondering what the problem is...well, the thing is that although I've been assured that my Guardian Demon is Hagenti, I still keep feeling that strong connection with Anubis and I'm terribly afraid that she might be offended by that and think things like "I am their GD and they feel interest in him rather than in me?"
I would never disrespect her and I hope she knows it....I feel very guilty and every day I brood over it.😢
Is this likely to be traced back to the fact that, having always had a bad relationship with my mother and feeling abandoned by my father, I now seek the affection that my father never gave me in male figures and that I “repudiate” the female figure?
Do you think Hagenti might be bothered by my interest in Anubis? Should I talk to her and explain how I feel? (I meditate on her sigil every night before bed).
Thank you again and Hail Satan. <3

No. She would not be upset my this.
In fact it is possible to have more than one GD

Excuse me for bothering again, I know I posted a little while ago but there is one issue that has me a little worried ad I feel the need to let it out.
Last month I found out through a dream that my GD is Bastet/Hagenti. Of course I was and am happy about it, it is an honor for me, besides the fact that I love cats. What worries me is that although she is my GD, I feel a strong attraction to Ipos/Anubis. Some time ago, before that dream, I read a post by a brother who talked about how Anubis was a very sweet and protective God, and from that moment I began to be more and more interested in him. I began to study things about him on JOS and I saw depictions of him everywhere, even on a perfume bottle in a shop, so much so that I thought my GD might be him, until I had that dream.
Now you may be wondering what the problem is...well, the thing is that although I've been assured that my Guardian Demon is Hagenti, I still keep feeling that strong connection with Anubis and I'm terribly afraid that she might be offended by that and think things like "I am their GD and they feel interest in him rather than in me?"
I would never disrespect her and I hope she knows it....I feel very guilty and every day I brood over it.😢
Is this likely to be traced back to the fact that, having always had a bad relationship with my mother and feeling abandoned by my father, I now seek the affection that my father never gave me in male figures and that I “repudiate” the female figure?
Do you think Hagenti might be bothered by my interest in Anubis? Should I talk to her and explain how I feel? (I meditate on her sigil every night before bed).
Thank you again and Hail Satan. <3

No, the Gods are understanding of this, and in this case you are drawn to him for your own reasons. As you state, you have subconscious reasons which influence your behavior, of which your GD has known about from the start, including knowing how it would manifest.

Sure, you should certainly explain your feelings to her. Again, the social and emotional maturity of the Gods is skilled beyond our understanding.

I understand what you mean. Lord Anubis is a wonderfully kind God and he is much loved. It is normal and right to feel a special and deep connection for a God, even if He is not one's own Guardian. Also keep in mind that some people may also have two Guardians. Try to find out if this may be the case for you. In anyways, always stay close to our Anubis and speak to Him from the heart.

Lady Bastet understands you and knows you better than anyone else, better than yourself. Meditate on Her Sigil, seek Her out. Expose your thoughts and be guided by your Guardian and She will surely help you deal with your thoughts and insecurities until you have learned for yourself how to overcome them.

I understand what you mean. Lord Anubis is a wonderfully kind God and he is much loved. It is normal and right to feel a special and deep connection for a God, even if He is not one's own Guardian. Also keep in mind that some people may also have two Guardians. Try to find out if this may be the case for you. In anyways, always stay close to our Anubis and speak to Him from the heart.

Lady Bastet understands you and knows you better than anyone else, better than yourself. Meditate on Her Sigil, seek Her out. Expose your thoughts and be guided by your Guardian and She will surely help you deal with your thoughts and insecurities until you have learned for yourself how to overcome them.
I sure will! I spoke to him yesterday night and I felt a lovely and kind energy. How can I understand if I have more than one Guardian?

No, the Gods are understanding of this, and in this case you are drawn to him for your own reasons. As you state, you have subconscious reasons which influence your behavior, of which your GD has known about from the start, including knowing how it would manifest.

Sure, you should certainly explain your feelings to her. Again, the social and emotional maturity of the Gods is skilled beyond our understanding.
I told her everything yesterday, I quoted every word I've written here. I hope she somehow tells me that she's okay with that...🥺

how can I understand if I have more than one Guardian? Can I ask my tarot desk?
Do a ritual to Father Satan and ask him to tell you. I’m pretty sure I have more than one guardian demon myself, but I only know with certainty the identity of one of them.

I sure will! I spoke to him yesterday night and I felt a lovely and kind energy. How can I understand if I have more than one Guardian?
Sorry for my late response.

There are several ways; you have to find your own.

You can try to go into trance and ask Father Satan. He will hear you and answer you, but you have to be open to any signs or thoughts of response you might receive.

Keep in mind that many things are revealed when the time is right. You may not necessarily receive the answers you seek, not right away at least.

Do a ritual to Father Satan and ask him to tell you. I’m pretty sure I have more than one guardian demon myself, but I only know with certainty the identity of one of them.
Sorry for being off.
I just realized you don't use your old account but here I wanted to ask you:

Sorry for being off.
I just realized you don't use your old account but here I wanted to ask you:

Oh no worries man thanks for notifying me.

I think his old incarnation ended in 2016? And I think we found him reincarnated as a kitten in 2019 or 2020 Not entirely sure, he’s still fairly young now but fully grown.

Oh no worries man thanks for notifying me.

I think his old incarnation ended in 2016? And I think we found him reincarnated as a kitten in 2019 or 2020 Not entirely sure, he’s still fairly young now but fully grown.
Thank you for reply!
It took a bit long then but it seems that was the "right time" for him and for you too.
It's beautiful that you could reunite again with your beloved cat.

But did you ask directly the Gods to help, too?
A person I know, unfortunately lost her cat not long ago. She was praying and begging and asked the Gods to help her cat to reincarnate again back to her, as soon as possible..

I’m sure asking the Gods for help is good. In this case though I hadn’t asked, I happened to notice striking similarities and came to find out later he’s the same cat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back